My Chemical Romance Fan Club

two of a kind. I wander what she looked like.

That never quite got out to the public eye. At the time he had that girlfriend, he was still hanging around with Bert who has the same way of hiding girlfriends (and Fiancee for that matter now). I personally have no idea if he is still going with her, or someone knew. Granted we all have no right to knowing about his personal life, but tons of it will usually get out sometime or another.

Take Mikey and Frank who have always been so open about their fiancees, and those relationships are doing just fine in the public eye...depends on the person.

Oh cool Haha the media has its way of getting what it wants.

This is true...haha

so mcr is touring a lot along with every other band out there pretty much, tons went over to europe for a little while for the few festivals, and then hopefully there will be a bit of writing on all of their parts before the summer tours...
so FYI:
The Used- lies for the liars out may 22nd
Aiden- into the studio around may
Chiodos- new cd Bone Palace Ballet coming this fall

Doesn't look like MCR are going into the studio anytime soon, but who knows right?

Haha, you can laugh now :p
You've met them then?

Everyone except Bert- cause I waited unitl 2 am lol- I met Jeph and Dan (new drummer) twice in one day, and Quinn once- go back a few pages in this thread and you will see pictures! I have met quite a few guys actually- only person I have met that's picture is not a few pages back is Jared Leto- who I have a picture with from back in October!

*edit* pg. 52 actually!

Last edited:
Yeah I remember. You had it as your avvie right?
Oh okay.

yeah lol- tempermental one that Jared Leto...I have had all good times with him, but he can be a little interesting to people sometimes, but it is understandble because ok here- my friend got this video on her camera when we were at TOC it was immediately following the 30 set- he just ran up these stairs to where they were signing right from the stage- well the whole band did, so not many peopel got their that quick because of secuirty stopping them and there were so many people in the pit- so these screams are 1/1000th of what it sounds like when he is on stage- if I was him, IU woudl get annoyed really fast too, because in this video alone it would kill me for that night after night much less 100 times that!
btw random girl- saying she is taking a movie- that's not my friend lol- we weren't acting stupid haha!
Video

geerainbow.jpg

I want that. And I'm not just talking about the jumper.

Back