My Chemical Romance Fan Club

WOW! i am soo jealous... my mom wont let me go to their concerts since im 12... well almost 13:D butstill i have high hopes to go to their concert when they come back to san diego:eek:

aww that sucks. ya keep your hopes up because they are definitely worth seing live. and btw when i was at the concert there were tons of 12 and 13 years besides 15 and 16 year olds so tell ur mom that lol. it was funny cause i talked to sum 12 and 13 years after the show at a gas station and they had an amazing time too.sum boys bought PINK mcr sweatshirts for memory :p lol

umm muse was actually really really good.they were wayyyy better then my expectations.no wonder tons of bands love them.umm they played my two favorites starlight and hysteria as well as other songs.oh and knights of cydonia of course. but mcr was incredible!!!! i went to the patd concert in november, and i have to say that mcr was 10 times betterrrrr! lol :D

kool lol Starlight was the song that first got me listening to them.... Well i am glad that you had a great time.... i just hope that i get to go to one of their concerts soon...

bruiser- I see provehito in altum in the bottom of your signature now- umm is this a 3rd echelon? lol...hope you know what it means lol (launch forth into the deep)

lol 3rd wow lol yeah i knew what it ment:)

Sorry I haven't been on guys.

Gorillaz are a part of me and they always will be. They were the first band I ever got obsessed with. That was when I was 12...ah, good times.

Clint Eastwood ROCKS. It was the best they ever did.

aww that sucks. ya keep your hopes up because they are definitely worth seing live. and btw when i was at the concert there were tons of 12 and 13 years besides 15 and 16 year olds so tell ur mom that lol. it was funny cause i talked to sum 12 and 13 years after the show at a gas station and they had an amazing time too.sum boys bought PINK mcr sweatshirts for memory :p lol

lol thanx.. i will tell my mom:D maybe then...:p

ya dont worry you guys....your time will come shortly. i attended my first concert when i was 14. there will be many opportunities soon :)

ya dont worry you guys....your time will come shortly. i attended my first concert when i was 14. there will be many opportunities soon :)

I think I attended my first real concert when I was 12- good charlotte lol very embarassing, but they were popular at that time haha...

and now I am going to warped for underoath/chiodos/cinematic sunrise this summer...wow how times have changed hahaha!

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good Charlotte xD

I got brass knuckles hangin' from my neck and my chains...

Or something xDD

I know those were interesting days- the days of good charlotte and green day's blvd of broken dreams on top of trapt with headstrong- those were my middle school years- thank goodness that's over with hahaha

Although I think my parents were happier with that blasting from my room rather than "writing on the walls",they don't care what I listen to, but I do think they miss the lack of metalcore, post hardcore, and screamo lol...

Last edited:
Darn it.
Why do we always do that?
xDD

So...Underoath, eh?

omg again we do this- I'm just leaving this on for about an hour and continuously checking back every five minutes to see if you are going to be here!

and yes...underoath. I used to really not appreciate them, and just considered them a random screamo bands, until I had a really rough night, and I felt compelled to downlaod one of their songs. Well, let's just say I found an amazing amount of comfort in the sound and lyrics, so I just downloaded everything itunes had. I know now that I have to definetly see them at warped tour. I also always read things about bands once I get into them, because I just like seeing who they are, and what inspires them. Obviously, Underoath is a christian band and has a great sense of morality that is lacking in certain bands (I'm guessing you know the aspect I'm hinting at lol). Also I read a quote from Spencer (aka the lead vocalist- the screamer, Aaron is the singer in the none screaming parts) that for him in his teens drugs were his comfort to fall back on, and I'm going to be honest in saying that one of my best friends is that way and it's nice to see people come out of that hopeless state. So overall, I really have begun to rely on underoath in many ways because there is just something about there music that gives me better sense of esteem because this is kind of a stressful time for me- SAT's this sat, and the college process well underway- trying to boost my grades even higher than they are to try to get a little higher rank before the colleges start looking at me...it may seem like a random fun process, and it is, but junior year especially now is certainly stressful because it highly effects your future, and it many sound lame, but Underoath is helping me with all this added stress on top of some emotional rollecoasters that have been present as well...
I love so many bands but for aid in my personal life, etc. I use underoath with saosin primarily now...

and btw- who would have known that underoath were nominated for a grammy this past year for their music video for "writing on the walls"...for a band with zero mtv coverage, and not a huge liking from a wide audience, that's a pretty large accomplishment!

Last edited:
Back