My Chemical Romance Fan Club

I don't know why, but I really really hate Muse.
I don't care if Gerard likes them.
x]

haha I never really got inot muse either, a lot of bands really respect them for their talents, but personally they never really did anything for me...Bert looking wierd in the picture in my sig? really? With his hood up and all,not to mention the weight gain, but maybe that's a good thing cause you get skinnier the more drugs you do...I knew I had to use that picture because it has Dan in it and he deserves to be recongnized now that he is a permanent member, he's so nice in actuality too! Btw you can buy those shirts Bert wore all on TOC (well the same style, not the exact ones he wore lol) by the company of Bert's sweatshirt in this picture- Andrew Hanson's F...myspace.com/ahfashion is where you can get those, but on his website andrewhansonsf.net you can get w/e he is releasing at the time. I'm personally waiting for the sweatshirt with the hearts to come back, because the guy actually paints them himself which is awesome!

Have any of you heard The Almost? As in the band whose frontman is Aaron, the drummer of Underoath. This is his side project, and I was just wondering what some of you think of them? They don't seem too bad for me, not going up with the favorites, but not bad...

I love Muse and MCR. I have seen both on seperate occasions... And I must admit Muse has been the best concet I have been to so far and I have been to a fair few.

*Wishes MCR and Muse well*

I haven't heard of them, sorry.
What're they like?
=/

It's hard to describe (hardcore/alternative in general you could say), it's not much like underoath if that's what you are wondering, but Aaron does do the normal singing parts on top of the drums in Underoath so his own bands wasn't going to be close to what he already is apart of...I guess he wanted to be a true frontman and not stuck behind the drums all of the time!
This is their new video for one of the songs off their record if you care to check it out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-feOdmmdFw8

Stop that. Why, WHY do people have a go at others for their music taste? And coming from a MOD too. You should know better.
And WHAT the heck is this emo rubbish? It's labelling people and putting them into groups. We're human beings with different music tastes, not food products for Pete's sake.
I, quite frankly, am sick of it.
Do I have a go at people for listening to rap even though I hate it? No.
Do I call people 'emos' and label them cruelly? No.
So please. Leave us alone.
You have your opinions, we have ours.
And we like them, no matter what you say.
Thanks.
-Princey

Thank Princey and Echelon for covering for me... i really apprichate it more than you could ever know:eek:

No probs bruiser.
Anything for another Alternative fan.
And heck, I probably would have bitten that mod's head off anyway for labelling.

Thank Princey and Echelon for covering for me... i really apprichate it more than you could ever know:eek:

No problem, I was already having a considerable arguement with him in the first place the night prior, so it's fine!

He was just being a [insert any word/phrase you wish here], and will never get anywhere is this thread with all of us here!

Same.
People are so darn stereotypical.
This guy asked me if I liked My Chemical Romance, and I said yes.
He went "Oh, so you're an emo!"
And I was all "Why?!"
And he went "Well you must be if you listen to that emo band."

I. Wanted. To. Rip. His. Brains. OUT.

Same.
And I was all "Why?!"

Any time I say I like one of the bands I do people call me emo and I personally know I'm not extremely "sceney" at all. I think we need to personally go the definition of emo, because it never used to be a bad thing until recently:

Emo is a slang term used to describe a range of fashion styles and attitudes somewhat affiliated with emo music and its related scene. As an adjective, emo can describe a style of fashion or music, or a general state of unhappiness or melancholy (as in to "feel emo").

I definetly get sad when bad things happen, but I wouldn't say that I am sad all the time. Actually I wouldn't say from the tone of this thread that any of us are ALWAYS sad. Personally I also think it's better to have emotions rather than being a machine-like, arrogant person *cough cough*.

I'm pretty sure people who label people like us "emo" have no idea what it actually means!

does anyone have any news on my chemical romance???:p

I do know that they are doing the download this year aka the big festival in donington, england along with other american bands like Linkin Park, Aiden, 30, and numerous others. They also will be on the Projekt Revolution tour this summer with Linkin Park, HIM, Mindless Self Indulgence, Saosin, Placebo, Madina Lake, The Bled, julian-k, and taking back sunday.

yeih!:D with taking back sunday? that will be pretty cool.... too bad ...... i already checked and it doesnt look like they are coming to were i live....:(

anyways ... i just saw them a couple of hours ago... on fuse. tv stevens untitled rock show... well only frank and gerard but still... its nice to see them on tv..:D

Same.
And I was all "Why?!"

so true. but with the way things are going with me right now and how depressed/upset i stay i personally can see why they are calling me emo. but i have someone who i can relate to outside of skool and she is just like me so it don't bother me as bad as it used to. so now when they call me emo i am like yup sure am got a problem with it??? Then they drop it. so yeah...

yeih!:D with taking back sunday? that will be pretty cool.... too bad ...... i already checked and it doesnt look like they are coming to were i live....:(

anyways ... i just saw them a couple of hours ago... on fuse. tv stevens untitled rock show... well only frank and gerard but still... its nice to see them on tv..:D

Fuse showed Helena last night on SURS. I miss those times...very much like your signature, when those two were friends.

Ironically though, I saw a more recent interview with Bert and he said that they were cool and he wishes Gerard the best, so maybe it's over? I'm pretty positive that there is a part of the story that is and was missing from the beginning that the public never found out about...

Last edited:
yeah.. i hope they can be friends like they used to be.... they looked really happy.. having fun and stuff together...:D ....
anyways.... i cant wait for tuesday!!!.... im going to buy the new album lies for liars that exact day.... :D ive heard the new songs on myspace and they are great! the used did put great effort on this album:p

Back