My Chemical Romance Fan Club

TEENAGERS VIDEO IS OUT!
HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL NOW?

And guys...
-sniffles-
My Gerard is engaged.
I only just found out, I dunno if you guys know...

But I'm so unbelievably happy for him.
<3

OOH :eek: really he is! well that sucks... yeah i just hopes that who he is engaged with treats him as good as i would...:rolleyes: lol

omg!.... i just found out mcr is coming to san diego (which is where i live) and guess what? i wont be able to go.... just becuz my mom doesnt think im old enough!:mad: im not eating nor talking in sign of protest and she wont budge! do you guys now what i could do to make her let me go? can you guys give me like some ideas or reasons that would make her change her mind? if you do.. please help!

omg!.... i just found out mcr is coming to san diego (which is where i live) and guess what? i wont be able to go.... just becuz my mom doesnt think im old enough!:mad: im not eating nor talking in sign of protest and she wont budge! do you guys now what i could do to make her let me go? can you guys give me like some ideas or reasons that would make her change her mind? if you do.. please help!

Let's see...my mother followed bands a lot (in her time haha) so I never needed to convince, but you can try to talk about what Gerard and the rest of the band stands for. Aka his beliefs on not drinking alcohol or doing drugs, and how the band means something to you not only for their music, but for their personal values. I don't know if that will work, but I suppose it's worth a try!

omg!! *srry about the double post*
but i just had to post this hear!
Hey everybody...

"The date is set July 23 will from here on be known as International My Chemical Romance Day (IMCRD)!!

Thats right...on that day do whatever you can to show your love for MCR...it doesnt matter wat it is...you could listen to their music all day, talk about them non-stop, have a party with friends, have a drink & toast to MCR, draw a picture for the occasion...whatever you feel like doing...DO IT!!! "

ok i just read it on imnotokay.net and thought it was a good idea.... so tell the world!

and i aldso read that they would be at 1 am on BBC1:D

I agree.... The vidio is rather pointless but it is still funny...

Aww the other day the boys where on a program called 'friday night with Johnathen Ross'. It was so funny. Johnathen kept on takeing the mickey out of Bob becuse of what he was wearing,. He had thise light brown threequater lenght trowsers with white socks. He also at one point he took the mickey out of him becuse he had a pillow on his lap... If there is a copy of it somewhere then I will post it...

Let's see...my mother followed bands a lot (in her time haha) so I never needed to convince, but you can try to talk about what Gerard and the rest of the band stands for. Aka his beliefs on not drinking alcohol or doing drugs, and how the band means something to you not only for their music, but for their personal values. I don't know if that will work, but I suppose it's worth a try!

im soo mad.... that was like some great advice and it didnt work...:( and what mostly pissed me off was what she told me.... ok here she goes:
"i dont want to encourage those kinds of OBSESSIONS"
OMG ... i admit im a little obsessed but i mean that is my problem isnt it? she wont let me go to this great concert becuz of that!.... well anyways back to mcr......
someone told me about the interview and said it was really funny.. so if someones has the link or the video, even if its from youtube can you post it here?

and dont forget about international My Chemical Romance day!

Hey people! I'm sorry I haven't been on because one of my aunts on my father's side past away this past weekend. Everything seems to be alright now though, and yeah my birthday is tomorrow....no big deal, just 17!!! One more year until pretty much freedom!

I'm sorry the advice didn't work ^^^ maybe given some time things will work out!

My comment on the "Teenagers" video, I already said it wasn't my favorite, but I noticed there is a slight throwback to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, granted that video was much better in my opinion but the same idea of teenagers not being so "conventional". If it has any connection, "Teenagers" was a terrible copy because although it may relate, it's not so well crafted. But overall MCR had some good videos this year, so it's 100% alright!

Last edited:
This thread has been so quiet, but I was just thinking...come time for the VMA's which video do you think MCR will be nominated for? Because I do recall last year they had just released WTTBP as a video, so it missed the time for nominations. I would personally think that FLW would get it because it is played so much (oh wait that is on fuse hahaha- people who are angry at mtv for playing idiotic repetitive rap will understand my sarcasm), but maybe WTTBP had more of an impact...what do you all think? You all love them so much, so I was just curious...

oh and people- it's Eve (aka 30[ECHELON]), yes I moved on with user names...some of you may know I have a habit of changing it!

Last edited:
hey guys i missed yall soo much sorry that i haven't been on lately but yeah...

ooh yeah i do agree that the "Teenagers" video wasn't all that i expected to be but is was pretty good

This thread has been so quiet, but I was just thinking...come time for the VMA's which video do you think MCR will be nominated for? Because I do recall last year they had just released WTTBP as a video, so it missed the time for nominations. I would personally think that FLW would get it because it is played so much (oh wait that is on fuse hahaha- people who are angry at mtv for playing idiotic repetitive rap will understand my sarcasm), but maybe WTTBP had more of an impact...what do you all think? You all love them so much, so I was just curious...

oh and people- it's Eve (aka 30[ECHELON]), yes I moved on with user names...some of you may know I have a habit of changing it!

ooh now i get it:p srry i thought you were someone else..lol :D

oH! and happy birthday:D
srry i know its been a while since your b-day but still hope you had a great time:p

when was your b-day Eve??? mine was the 19th... wow 17! you make me feel young... lol

My birthday was the 13th...haha...so happy birthday to you too! I hope you enjoyed it!

So anyone have any concerts they are going to sometime soon? Personally I am going to see Alesana and From First To Last towards the end of July and then 2 Warped Tour Dates in early August...I will as always post pictures. One problem with the Alesana show is that the place doesn't allow cameras, but I will think of something. If all else fails I will just get pictures with my phone and send them to the computer haha!

Anyone else hitting warped this year?

Last edited:
Back