My Chemical Romance Fan Club

They're awesome. Seriously.

hey! I as well haven't been on in ages, but it's summer so I need forgiveness for that haha...What is going on with you girl? Just letting you know that MCR were high up on the "characters" list for the warped hall of fame (on fuse) haha...They were right up there with the fans, and Bert of course, who does need our good thoughts for a full recovery after removing the node from his vocal cord...the effects of good screaming take a toll sadly...

Last edited:
omg the thread died...I haven't been on in what feels like forever, and I was still the last one to post.

Well I'm just letting if anyone still reads know that I will have warped tour pictures in the near future to put up because I am going on sat.

Hope everyone is well! Miss you all!

oh and to all who have some love for AFI- check out Davey and Jade's side project Blaqk Audio- it's very different, but I somehow find it awesome. It will be featured in AP magazine for the Sept. issue (about side projects not so ironically haha).

ok this is a triple post now, but maybe one day, just one day this will be worth all of my posting lol...anyways warped was awesome. I mainly focused on Chiodos and Cinematic Sunrise because, the others I wanted to see were late and it was about 95 degrees, so it was very hot and tiring. The shows I watched were amazing though, got in front for those two bands (watched numerous others from farther away) which was awesome, and I leaned over the bar to get a guitar pick from someone in "the starting line" (no idea who they are, they just were before Chiodos), got two big scrapes on the arms for that, but that was the only injury, so I'm proud of that!

so a couple of pictures (took over 100 but I will just put a few haha):
First one in my ticket line!
Gotta love security!
Jason Hale, Chiodos Guitarist
Craig Owens during Cinematic Sunrise
More Cinematic Sunrise
Craig During Chiodos earlier on in the day
More Chiodos
maybe I got a little bit obsessed with taking pictures of him lol
I told you all it was hot...so Craig like a smart man, dumped the shirt halfway through the Chiodos performance haha ( I have about 40 pictures of this lol)
and one more performance picture...
For those of you who know me, this is no surpirse...it's such a long story on how I made this happen too haha.

Last edited:
:eek:wow your pretty lucky thats better than i have ever done ever. and i thought that i did pretty good by getting into the golden circle at the bowl when i went to see Robbie Williams.

:eek:wow your pretty lucky thats better than i have ever done ever. and i thought that i did pretty good by getting into the golden circle at the bowl when i went to see Robbie Williams.

It's all strategy my friend...you have to have a plan with that kind of stuff lol, and if you work it well, the results are always pleasing!

Lol. Yeah you do have to but your still really really lucky :D

Actually it wasn't much luck...I pretended to feel sick so that I could go through the medic and behind all of the gates. I knew where Craig was, so luck didn't have to play much of a roll there...the fact that no one caught me behind the gates and kicked me out, that was maybe some luck (but you also just have to look like you belong with the bands, the people who work there, etc.). I think if you are confident enough acting, it always works in your favor, because for every concert I have ever been to I have always found myself in contact with the band/bands playing, and I must say that a lot of it is just acting confident around everyone.

ohh it has been FOREVER!!! haha but yeah i missed yall soo much haha well anywayz... j.w but what do yall think of the band Atreyu?? i love them they are a great band but not as good as MCR :]]] && AFI they are great too :]]] haha

My birthday was the 13th...haha...so happy birthday to you too! I hope you enjoyed it!

So anyone have any concerts they are going to sometime soon? Personally I am going to see Alesana and From First To Last towards the end of July and then 2 Warped Tour Dates in early August...I will as always post pictures. One problem with the Alesana show is that the place doesn't allow cameras, but I will think of something. If all else fails I will just get pictures with my phone and send them to the computer haha!

Anyone else hitting warped this year?

uhh you are soo lucky!! i wanted to go to Warped but yeah i never got tickets soo yeah && i also wanted to go to Projket Revolution but that didn't work out either haha

uhh you are soo lucky!! i wanted to go to Warped but yeah i never got tickets soo yeah && i also wanted to go to Projket Revolution but that didn't work out either haha

Hey! Yeah Warped was fun and interesting lol (wish you lived near me cause I had an extra ticket- I went alone!)...I did also want to go to projekt revolution, but I wasn't actually in my state when they came to it (sad huh?)...as to your comment above- Atreyu are cool I think , I like the fact that the drummer does a lot of the vocals, because personally I believe that it would take so much talent to sing and play drums at the same time. Any other concerts soon for you? Cause I've been wondering if you girls have all been waiting for MCR to play somewhere near you all or something haha...
Personally next on the list for me is: Blaqk Audio in september, and Chiodos in november!

Hey! Yeah Warped was fun and interesting lol (wish you lived near me cause I had an extra ticket- I went alone!)...I did also want to go to projekt revolution, but I wasn't actually in my state when they came to it (sad huh?)...as to your comment above- Atreyu are cool I think , I like the fact that the drummer does a lot of the vocals, because personally I believe that it would take so much talent to sing and play drums at the same time. Any other concerts soon for you? Cause I've been wondering if you girls have all been waiting for MCR to play somewhere near you all or something haha...
Personally next on the list for me is: Blaqk Audio in september, and Chiodos in november!

uhh i am moving near you haha but yeah i have never been to a concert soo i am an oddball ha.... but yeah i do think that playing drums && singing is very hard & you would have to be very talented.....

i wanna go to Blaqk Audio also but how it looks i am not going to be able to go to any concert unless i have money && transportation.... uhhh

uhh i am moving near you haha but yeah i have never been to a concert soo i am an oddball ha.... but yeah i do think that playing drums && singing is very hard & you would have to be very talented.....

i wanna go to Blaqk Audio also but how it looks i am not going to be able to go to any concert unless i have money && transportation.... uhhh

Well hopefully you will figure something out so you can go see someone live! It honestly for me is the true way to decide if you REALLY REALLY love a band (more than just love haha), because for me, live is a large part of how much I love the bands I love!

You are moving to the Northeast area? That's awesome!

BTW- new chiodos record is the best record as a whole I think I have ever heard...so amazing (for me at least lol)!

Well hopefully you will figure something out so you can go see someone live! It honestly for me is the true way to decide if you REALLY REALLY love a band (more than just love haha), because for me, live is a large part of how much I love the bands I love!

You are moving to the Northeast area? That's awesome!

BTW- new chiodos record is the best record as a whole I think I have ever heard...so amazing (for me at least lol)!

haha i know but no i am not moving i wish that i was going to move up that way though.......haha

&& i hope that i get to see someone live too HA

ok its been ages since I was last on here.
so how is everyone
i hope everyone enjoyed their summer
mine was great :]
i went to warped tour in my town and it rockeddddd
i miss projekt revolution too but hey i saw the tour bus when I was on a road trip! lol
but yaaa if any of you live in florida, is mcr coming again for buzz bake sale?
:)

ok its been ages since I was last on here.
so how is everyone
i hope everyone enjoyed their summer
mine was great :]
i went to warped tour in my town and it rockeddddd
i miss projekt revolution too but hey i saw the tour bus when I was on a road trip! lol
but yaaa if any of you live in florida, is mcr coming again for buzz bake sale?
:)

You went to warped too, do you have pictures? I put a few on the previous page (I think)...who did you see? Please inform haha!

first of all how can i forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKANDARRRRR!!!!!
ok umm ya ill post some pics
but i saw...chiodos in the rain! ahmazinggg
ehh red jumpsuit
paramore
boys like girls
pepper
tiger army
amber pacific
anberlin
norma jean
the starting line
umm and more i just cant remember:)

first of all how can i forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKANDARRRRR!!!!!
ok umm ya ill post some pics
but i saw...chiodos in the rain! ahmazinggg
ehh red jumpsuit
paramore
boys like girls
pepper
tiger army
amber pacific
anberlin
norma jean
the starting line
umm and more i just cant remember:)

lol that's awesome! I definetely want to see pictures!

oh and btw I should hopefully get some pictures of Blaqk Audio (Davey and Jade) tomorrow night!!!

Last edited:
Back