My Chemical Romance Fan Club

yessss i wanna see pictures of daveyyy!
ohhh ya how can i forget i saw hawthorne heights at warped and they were unbelievable!!!! chiodos and hawthorne heights were the best :]]]
ill post pics soon

ok so Blaqk Audio- one of the best concerts ever! It was so awesome because there was no crowd surfing or any major pushing, everyone was just having fun and dancing! Davey and Jade were amazing! (BTW - Davey is one of the most gorgeous human beings in person, it is so hard to explain)...ok so during the day I saved my one place in line ( I was like maybe the tenth person there), and I went to their bus early on. There were 5 of us back there all together and the other people told me that the guys went off around NYC in a black escalade...so I waited 4 hours I think until they came back...and as they walk by- this security guard puts a barrier in front of 5 of us...honestly what a jerk. Davey tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't. Jade stopped and I said hi to him, and he looked at me and asked me how I was...then that security guard pushed them both in...I will be forever mad at him...I went back to line and met the coolest 13 year old in the world- who loves everyone I love (especially chiodos and AFI and how we are both members of the Despair Faction etc. haha), and we hung out the whole concert, cause I was telling her about how I meet the guys and she wanted to try and meet them, so we hung out. She had a ring that she got for Davey that had writings from one of his tattoos. So when we went in...I wanted to make sure I found a way for her to give it to him. So I kinda got friendly with Fritch- the merch guy who was high school friends with Davey and leaned over the merch counter way far so I could get close to his ear. I told him how I had a 13 year old with me and how she had something for
Davey..he smiled a lot and told me all of the options. He is a sweetheart lol! We met this woman who bakes the guys vegan muffins and she had a poster everyone was signing- yeah I signed it and put my email cause I'm a dork like that. Also the girl i met and I wrote notes on bar napkins with the signing markers to the guys- we both put our numbers just for kicks haha...Fritch brought the stuff back to them, but obviously we probably will never hear a thing, but we just thought we would do that! Then the performance was incredible...honestly so electirfying. I didn't bring my camera because the website of the place said you couldn't have them, but apparently for this show you could so I have pictures that the girl took...OH and I almost forgot... I saw Smith- Jade's brother near the merch- so the girl and I got a picture with him, he's really sweet too...so after the show I waited for about an hour, but yeah no bites on the guys coming back...The girl I hung out with though stayed, and she met them at 3 am...so now I know how late to stay for the future! Davey took off a ring he was wearing and put hers on which was incredible! Overall- amazing I can't wait to see Davey and Jade again with either AFI or Blaqk Audio!
so pictures ( very blurry for the most part): There are many but I will just put a couple- pm me if you have any need to see them all!
Jade
Jade with the girl I met
Davey
Davey again
And Davey again haha
The coolest 13 year old again but this time with Davey- he looks so tired!
The two of us with Smith

so next show will be Chiodos in November for me! I do highly recommend seeing Blaqk Audio though- it's such a different experience from your average rock concert!

Aw man...I had to stop listening to them. Because their music is emo and dark, and my Mom absolutely hates anything that has to do with darkness. If she knew I listen to their music, she'd call me a Satanist and blah blah...:rolleyes:

Aw man...I had to stop listening to them. Because their music is emo and dark, and my Mom absolutely hates anything that has to do with darkness. If she knew I listen to their music, she'd call me a Satanist and blah blah...:rolleyes:

omg it is the same with my parents... uhh i hate it when they go all satinist on me... i used to listen to a band... HIM but they told me that i couldn't listen to them anymore.... oh well I still do... haha

ok so Blaqk Audio- one of the best concerts ever! It was so awesome because there was no crowd surfing or any major pushing, everyone was just having fun and dancing! Davey and Jade were amazing! (BTW - Davey is one of the most gorgeous human beings in person, it is so hard to explain)...ok so during the day I saved my one place in line ( I was like maybe the tenth person there), and I went to their bus early on. There were 5 of us back there all together and the other people told me that the guys went off around NYC in a black escalade...so I waited 4 hours I think until they came back...and as they walk by- this security guard puts a barrier in front of 5 of us...honestly what a jerk. Davey tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't. Jade stopped and I said hi to him, and he looked at me and asked me how I was...then that security guard pushed them both in...I will be forever mad at him...I went back to line and met the coolest 13 year old in the world- who loves everyone I love (especially chiodos and AFI and how we are both members of the Despair Faction etc. haha), and we hung out the whole concert, cause I was telling her about how I meet the guys and she wanted to try and meet them, so we hung out. She had a ring that she got for Davey that had writings from one of his tattoos. So when we went in...I wanted to make sure I found a way for her to give it to him. So I kinda got friendly with Fritch- the merch guy who was high school friends with Davey and leaned over the merch counter way far so I could get close to his ear. I told him how I had a 13 year old with me and how she had something for
Davey..he smiled a lot and told me all of the options. He is a sweetheart lol! We met this woman who bakes the guys vegan muffins and she had a poster everyone was signing- yeah I signed it and put my email cause I'm a dork like that. Also the girl i met and I wrote notes on bar napkins with the signing markers to the guys- we both put our numbers just for kicks haha...Fritch brought the stuff back to them, but obviously we probably will never hear a thing, but we just thought we would do that! Then the performance was incredible...honestly so electirfying. I didn't bring my camera because the website of the place said you couldn't have them, but apparently for this show you could so I have pictures that the girl took...OH and I almost forgot... I saw Smith- Jade's brother near the merch- so the girl and I got a picture with him, he's really sweet too...so after the show I waited for about an hour, but yeah no bites on the guys coming back...The girl I hung out with though stayed, and she met them at 3 am...so now I know how late to stay for the future! Davey took off a ring he was wearing and put hers on which was incredible! Overall- amazing I can't wait to see Davey and Jade again with either AFI or Blaqk Audio!
so pictures ( very blurry for the most part): There are many but I will just put a couple- pm me if you have any need to see them all!
Jade
Jade with the girl I met
Davey
Davey again
And Davey again haha
The coolest 13 year old again but this time with Davey- he looks so tired!
The two of us with Smith

so next show will be Chiodos in November for me! I do highly recommend seeing Blaqk Audio though- it's such a different experience from your average rock concert!

you are soo lucky that it is making me sick lol j.k I am glad that you had a great time though... & i am going to have to steal some of thoes pics of Davey and Jade lol... :rolleyes: hang them up on my wall & worship them haha but yeah I can't wait until i get the chance to go & watch them play... uhhhh haha

you are soo lucky that it is making me sick lol j.k I am glad that you had a great time though... & i am going to have to steal some of thoes pics of Davey and Jade lol... :rolleyes: hang them up on my wall & worship them haha but yeah I can't wait until i get the chance to go & watch them play... uhhhh haha

They aren't the best pictures lol, but I may get more from another person soon...just maybe! I really want to relive that night again so badly!

btw I was just wondering if a few of you are major AFI fans...are you all members of the despair faction? Or am I the only one?

Last edited:

Awww, I'm sorry. :( Yeah, I have strict parents too...But really, MCR is definately NOT emo. I hate how everyone calls them emo, just because they wear dark clothing. "emo music" is a genre that includes bands such as Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, Boys Like Girls, etc. (a genre I can't stand *shivers*) Sure they have some Gothic/horror themes to their music, and they are certainly not satanic. :rolleyes: On the subject of HIM, my mom hates them and says their satanic, mainly becaus she saw that HIM stands for "his infernal majesty"...not that I care since I don't even like them.

Ooh on another subject Congratulations to Gerard on his wedding!! :D woohoo...tho a lot of fangirls will be dissapoined.

Awww, I'm sorry. :( Yeah, I have strict parents too...But really, MCR is definately NOT emo. I hate how everyone calls them emo, just because they wear dark clothing. "emo music" is a genre that includes bands such as Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, Boys Like Girls, etc. (a genre I can't stand *shivers*) Sure they have some Gothic/horror themes to their music, and they are certainly not satanic. :rolleyes: On the subject of HIM, my mom hates them and says their satanic, mainly becaus she saw that HIM stands for "his infernal majesty"...not that I care since I don't even like them.

Ooh on another subject Congratulations to Gerard on his wedding!! :D woohoo...tho a lot of fangirls will be dissapoined.

Do you honestly think that fall out boy, panic, boys like girls etc are emo? wow...because emo would prolly be more like Kill Hannah in the slang term, and even if you were to take a look at chiodos's myspace it says they are emo...because their lyrics are emotional. Honestly I think it's time for people to see the difference between the two definitions of "emo"
Emo- normal terms- is just emotional music where occasionally the band shows strong senses of emotion because of how the lyrics and music affect them.
Emo- the slang style term associates with how people dress who follow the music ( for boys- the girls/skinny jeans, haircut etc.)

So overall, no one ever said emo was a bad thing...I hope I cleared some perceptions up becaue emo was never intended to be a bad term! People who made it that way are haters and don't even deserve to understand, nor should they care!

Last edited:
They aren't the best pictures lol, but I may get more from another person soon...just maybe! I really want to relive that night again so badly!

btw I was just wondering if a few of you are major AFI fans...are you all members of the despair faction? Or am I the only one?

More pics AWSOME!! haha wow I am a loser...:rolleyes:

I haven't been able to become a member of Despair Faction yet but I am going to try to become one as soon as I can....

haha I am supporting AFI right now with me band shirt on... lol

Do you honestly think that fall out boy, panic, boys like girls etc are emo? wow...because emo would prolly be more like Kill Hannah in the slang term, and even if you were to take a look at chiodos's myspace it says they are emo...because their lyrics are emotional. Honestly I think it's time for people to see the difference between the two definitions of "emo"
Emo- normal terms- is just emotional music where occasionally the band shows strong senses of emotion because of how the lyrics and music affect them.
Emo- the slang style term associates with how people dress who follow the music ( for boys- the girls/skinny jeans, haircut etc.)

So overall, no one ever said emo was a bad thing...I hope I cleared some perceptions up becaue emo was never intended to be a bad term associated with band!

Ha again with the EMO thing.... yeah I still have had problems at skool with ignorant people talking junk about us Emo kids.... but I normally ignore them.... I have learned to accept the fact that there are ignorant people here and I just have to accept that fact... lol but yeah
&& sometimes it helps to tell them that it is okay to talk about us Emo kids because we don't give a *hoot* about what you think... lol but yeah.

Ha again with the EMO thing.... yeah I still have had problems at skool with ignorant people talking junk about us Emo kids.... but I normally ignore them.... I have learned to accept the fact that there are ignorant people here and I just have to accept that fact... lol but yeah
&& sometimes it helps to tell them that it is okay to talk about us Emo kids because we don't give a *hoot* about what you think... lol but yeah.

So um the rest of the pictures are mad blurry, like you can barely tell what anything is, so I will not waste your time posting them!

So....May I please join? Pretty please? *Bats eyelashes and innocently mentions that I heard Gerard Way is engaged now* So sad for me. He's a cutie, I'll admit. I'maweirdo...................

So overall, no one ever said emo was a bad thing...I hope I cleared some perceptions up becaue emo was never intended to be a bad term! People who made it that way are haters and don't even deserve to understand, nor should they care!

I understand what your saying, and I never said that emo was bad, so please don't think that I said that. :) I was just saying that MCR is always being pushed into the emo genre, when they themselves said they are not emo. Its the same with AFI, people just call them emo because of how they look...and come on AFI are not emo :rolleyes: . AFI are a punk band. The bands I mentioned are part of the Emo genre. And theres a difference between the emo music genre and the subculture. But, its really not worth debating anymore, so I hope I cleared some stuff up. :)

I understand what your saying, and I never said that emo was bad, so please don't think that I said that. :) I was just saying that MCR is always being pushed into the emo genre, when they themselves said they are not emo. Its the same with AFI, people just call them emo because of how they look...and come on AFI are not emo :rolleyes: . AFI are a punk band. The bands I mentioned are part of the Emo genre. And theres a difference between the emo music genre and the subculture. But, its really not worth debating anymore, so I hope I cleared some stuff up. :)

I think you may have misunderstood what I said, because I was defending you haha! I was just making it clear the difference between the culture and the music! (I was really backing you up w/o you realizing it haha!). Someone came on the thread a while back and was attacking the whole thing, so just in case someone like them were to read, they would understand it very easy!

BTW thank you for being one of the only people to realize that AFI are punk...Even though I'm only a senior in high school I have been listening to AFI since right before the Sing The Sorrow days, when their sound was obviously very punk. I love how they have matured, but it has given some of the newer onlookers no chance to see their punk roots. I'm not talking about any AFI fans on this thread, I'm talking about people who hear them now in general- from for example live earth or the2006 vma's etc.

They even do admit that Miss Murder was a through back to depeche mode ( blaqk audio has depeche mode inspiration as well but...nothing direct other than the first track on the album), but no one really understands that! Because most see that song as something newere and different, when it really isn't. Understand what I'm saying lol? It does bug me so much when people say "they brought gothic rock to the masses"- their music isn't the gothic part, it's just their style...Aiden are a gothic band because their music is horror rock ( even the new cd's sound is 80's, the lyrics are gothic haha!). So I know this may sound like a rant, but thank you for actually realizing that!

Oh and peopel sticking bands like MCR and Fall Out Boy into the emo category of music- just think the style is the form of music- they confuse the meanings...that was the point I was making earlier. It's an ignorant assumption, but what can you do with such a culture surrounded by popular music that has forced all of this to feel underground? You get what I'm saying?

Last edited:
*pouts and notices I should probably try to be emo to show these people how much I really like MCR and want to join* *my emo-est glare* Life sucks....I wanna die..... Lol, not really.

Back