My Chemical Romance Fan Club

You're not gonna believe this....I've never, in all of my 11 years, EVER been to a concert. I want to go to one SOMETIME though....

ugh you are not the only one that hasen't been to a concert... I haven't been to one either && it is killing me ugh haha but yeah....

OMG, I just wrote Gerard Gay instead of Gerard Way! I guess I accidentally mixed Gerard and Way together making Gay.....Whoops. Sorry, Gerard, regardless of rumors, I know you're not gay!....Yeah, I'm weird. ...Talking to someone who isn't there and I don't know..Sorry, bad habit...

haha i have that same bad habit too lolz

I hate those rumors about him! Though I have seen a few um...odd pictures of Gerard and various band members....But I know he's not "gay" cause he married a lady, unless she's a "cover-up". I'm not homophobic or anything, though. I know a few "gay" people.

I hate those rumors about him! Though I have seen a few um...odd pictures of Gerard and various band members....But I know he's not "gay" cause he married a lady, unless she's a "cover-up". I'm not homophobic or anything, though. I know a few "gay" people.

i used to be homophobic... but i ate my words this summer... && now i have quite a few 'gay' friends.... haha but yeahhh :rolleyes:

Hey ppl I haven't been on in a while, but I just wanted to let you all know I'm going to the Saints and Sinners festival in 2 weeks, so I should have some pictures from that...and yeah my boyfriend knows blessthefall, who are going so keep your fingers crossed that I'll meet them! No joke they stayed at his house about 1 month ago and I have the pictures to proove it, but we weren't going out then so yeah didn't get to see that then. I think they have a show the night before this concert, so they prolly won't come down the night before but in the future hopefully they will stay again, or we will see them in 2 weeks!

but just for solid proof for the girls who don't know me:
yup thats them at his house with him and his mom
and playing guitar hero
oh and to proove that we are together lol

Last edited:
Hey ppl I haven't been on in a while, but I just wanted to let you all know I'm going to the Saints and Sinners festival in 2 weeks, so I should have some pictures from that...and yeah my boyfriend knows blessthefall, who are going so keep your fingers crossed that I'll meet them! No joke they stayed at his house about 1 month ago and I have the pictures to proove it, but we weren't going out then so yeah didn't get to see that then. I think they have a show the night before this concert, so they prolly won't come down the night before but in the future hopefully they will stay again, or we will see them in 2 weeks!

but just for solid proof for the girls who don't know me:
yup thats them at his house with him and his mom
and playing guitar hero
oh and to proove that we are together lol

ahh all of my luck must have been sent to others....
lol

btw BlesstheFall is amazing

Just in case I'm not on on Halloween, I just wanted to say...

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY, FRANK IERO!

Yep, our little man is turning 26. I hope he has an amaaaaazzzing time :]
My friend met him on the weekend...I mean, my online friend on INO...she got to give him a b'day prezzie and he hugged her :] How sweet is that? And he's like, her hero, and she's been longing to meet him for ages.

Anyway, rambling...what're you guys doing on Halloween? Me and my friend are getting together to watch scary films and sing 'Happy Birthday' to her Frank poster xDDD

Just in case I'm not on on Halloween, I just wanted to say...

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY, FRANK IERO!

Yep, our little man is turning 26. I hope he has an amaaaaazzzing time :]
My friend met him on the weekend...I mean, my online friend on INO...she got to give him a b'day prezzie and he hugged her :] How sweet is that? And he's like, her hero, and she's been longing to meet him for ages.

Anyway, rambling...what're you guys doing on Halloween? Me and my friend are getting together to watch scary films and sing 'Happy Birthday' to her Frank poster xDDD

^^^omg I will always love you for having the personal life detail! Halloween for me...just watched 300 with the bf. I love that movie lol! But on Sunday girls, I'm going to Saints and Sinners, so the next time I will probably be on I should have some pictures!!!

Hey people! So Saints and Sinners was amazing...I watched tons of bands and it was just awesome for so many reasons. Saosin have improved so much since I last saw them so they were incredible, norma jean were great, A skylit drive were good and so were sliverstein ( just to name a few)...the best though was obviously blessthefall even though their set was way too short. I got to hang out with them on and off all day and Craig Mabbitt- the vocalist came home with me and my boyfriend. The rest of the band came today, but he came with us last night which was awesome to really spend some time with one of the nicest coolest guys ever!

A couple pictures- the lighting was terrible cause it was moslty red, so my pictures pretty much all turned out really not good!!!!:

Saosin from far away
one of my attempts when up front to try and take a good photo- didn't work, but it's Craig from blessthefall

the bf and me in the back-left to right: matt, jared, mike, and eric from blessthefall
and of course Craig from blessthefall <3

Hey people! So Saints and Sinners was amazing...I watched tons of bands and it was just awesome for so many reasons. Saosin have improved so much since I last saw them so they were incredible, norma jean were great, A skylit drive were good and so were sliverstein ( just to name a few)...the best though was obviously blessthefall even though their set was way too short. I got to hang out with them on and off all day and Craig Mabbitt- the vocalist came home with me and my boyfriend. The rest of the band came today, but he came with us last night which was awesome to really spend some time with one of the nicest coolest guys ever!

A couple pictures- the lighting was terrible cause it was moslty red, so my pictures pretty much all turned out really not good!!!!:

Saosin from far away
one of my attempts when up front to try and take a good photo- didn't work, but it's Craig from blessthefall

the bf and me in the back-left to right: matt, jared, mike, and eric from blessthefall
and of course Craig from blessthefall <3

dangg you are so lucky... it is amazing that you are able to go to do so much stuff like that.... wow....

I would say only half of it is luck. The bands I'm really into right now are so approachable it's amazing!!!

yeah i am just not that lucky..... i woun't be able to see anything like that until i move out of the house or get a job or something like that..... but i am just greatful that i have some of the CDs to listen to......:rolleyes:

^^ Ditto. I may be able to somehow persuade my mother to take me to see Mika (-hallelujah chorus-) next year. Maybeh.

I know it's not rock like MCR or LP, but I just ADORE Mika (-hallelujah chorus-) and his beautiful voice.

^^ Ditto. I may be able to somehow persuade my mother to take me to see Mika (-hallelujah chorus-) next year. Maybeh.

I know it's not rock like MCR or LP, but I just ADORE Mika (-hallelujah chorus-) and his beautiful voice.

so girls...have you noticed the seemingly rise of music threads in this section? is it just me? But for the record we are the first and always will be the best!

Yuppers. We rule 8]
So Eve, how are you? And everyone else?
I've been so busy, there hasn't been much time for me to chat properly to you guys.

Yuppers. We rule 8]
So Eve, how are you? And everyone else?
I've been so busy, there hasn't been much time for me to chat properly to you guys.

I've been alright...Things have been busy for me as well since I decided to apply early action to a few colleges so it was consuming most of my time! It's stressful doing apps end of story! I'm really excited to have most of this coming week off though from school, which I bet everyone is excited for! Plus next monday I get to see Chiodos for the third time which I'm stoked about, even though I'm going alone (but I've done that before so it should be no big deal hopefully). What about you? Anything new and exciting?

Eve;
I'm stressed as well, but good :] Mika is keeping my spirits up nowadays tbh. And if I don't see MCR in the next year or so I'm frightened that I'll lose faith in them completely :|
Have fun seeing Chidos!

Back