My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Lol haha. I find it hard to change in my room with all the MCR posters 'looking' at me. Like there's this one with Mikey raising his eyebrows and I actually cringe changing in front of it.

Mine's like right above my bed cause when it's too cold in my room in the winter I have to sleep downstairs on the bottom bunk and that's the only poster space I have...Do you know how creepy it was for me the first night I had it to wake up and see Gerard Way glaring at me? At first I was like, "Holy cow what the punk rock monkey is THAT?" and then I was like, "OH it's my poster...and that's Gee. I get it now. Okay, I'm better."

ba hahaha i can see myself doing something like that...
waking up to see Gerard Way stareing at me... what the devil.... when did you get here? lol :rolleyes:

^^ Lol that's exactly what I think and then I scold myself for having teenie-ish thoughts.

And come on guys, where are you? Have you died or something?!
Anyway, came here just to wish y'all a very happy Christmas! Rock on! :)

Oh no! Nonononononononoooooo!!!! *Depressed fangirlish bawling sounds* No, every bit of my inspiration and soul is hereby devoured! Obviously I've just discovered that both of the handsome Way brothers are engaged/married. Lol, I'm dumb. I ws like, "Gee's married. Oh, lets look up Mikey! He's hot too....Oh look, he's engaged to his highschool sweetheart. How cute. What the heck am I saying?*beats self up*" Yeah. Now you know how much of a geekwad I am. XD

......Anyway, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I was extremely happy for the Way boys actually xD Cos I view them more as heroes than guys I wanna marry.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! =D

Told you I was a geekwad. XD
Nah, I didn't really want to marry a Way because um, first of all Gerard's like, 21 years older than me and Mikey's about 17 years older than me. It's just a fangirlish, "They're hot but they're married their spouse must die but not really" kinda thing. Second of all, Elizabeth Margaret Way is kinda dismal. Plus my initials would never change since my current last name is Winegard and honestly, what fun is that? I'd always be E.M.W or if I'm going by Beth or Liz always B.M.W or L.M.W. That would really suck. Elizabeth Margaret Hedlund or E.M.H would be much more suitable. XD

See? I'm hopeless. XD XD XD XD

Oh, you mean like Garett Hedlund? xD
Going off topic for a bit, I think the Eragon movie was such a waste of money -.-' I love the books and was looking forward to it, but they completely ruined it. Meh.

You betcha I do!(Like Garrett Hedlund) :D

I agree. I love the Eragon books, but they completely killed the movie. The only good parts were how they animated Saphira and well...Murtagh, of course. :eek:

Congrats to the Way boys for being happy!

And yes I agree that the movie could have of been better but then again if it hadent have fo come out I would probly have of never fallen in love with the books and also would nevr have of seen Garrett Headlun! So atleast two good things came out of the movie... And Edward Speelers isunt that bad...

OMG I just found out that Gerard Way plays The Sims, and thats like, SO cool, cause the Sims is my favorite game!!!!! ....I've actually created a Gerard Way Sim before....Lol, it was a family of celebrities: Gerard Way,(I used cheats so he did everything perfectly XD) Avril Lavigne, 50 Cent, and Paris Hilton....I made sure Paris Hilton was everyone's enemy...Lol.

.......Anyway...off topic.....

*hopes no one will care if she posts pics in this thread*
I wanna post my MCR pics somwhere, so, here'll have to work.

MikeylooksmadandGeelookshalfasleep.jpg

awwwwkkkwaaaarrrddd.jpg

geeeeeee.jpg

gerard_way_animation.gif

xD Anyway, has anyone heard from Eve lately cos I haven't, and I miss her :( She helps with keeping the thread running.

haha I'm here...I have had a rough week for various reasons and couldn't get on here at all! I'm glad you missed me, I miss you when you are gone too!

so girls...taste of chaos presale starts this week: A7X, Atreyu, Bullet For My Valentine, Blessthefall, etc...

I'm def going for bullet but mostly for blessthefall which sucks now since Craig Mabbitt- the vocalist left...well he left the european tour to "find himself", then when he wanted to come back, they said they didn't need him...Jared the bassist is going to do all the screaming and Eric, one of the guitarists, is going to sing now...it sucks Craig was so much of the character of the band...very sad, but I know everything wasn't going well cause of what my now ex boyfriend told me that they always singled him out and weren't that cool to him...so maybe its for the better, but as a fan, it sucks a lot...

also cause I'm a member of the warped panel here is the first batch of bands for this summer:
The Academy Is...
The Briggs
The Bronx
The Color Fred
The Devil Wears Prada
Every Time I Die
From First to Last
Gym Class Heroes
The Lordz
Norma Jean
Katy Perry
Pierce The Veil
Reel Big Fish
Relient K
Shwayze
Street Dogs
3Oh!3
We The Kings

I'm so stoked for the devil wears prada and norma jean- I love both of them live <3

also is anyone going to attend bamboozle this year? let me know if any of you are, I will be there both days!

sry long post...just new info, I like to always share it with you all!

hows everyone doing?

Hey Eve =D I'm good, glad you're back. Wow, you've really been lucky with gigs this year xD And I still haven't been to any o_o I SHALL go to my first gig in 2008!

And I haven't heard of half the bands up there except TAI, Gym Class Heroes and Relient K. Haha. Are they all American bands?

Hey Eve =D I'm good, glad you're back. Wow, you've really been lucky with gigs this year xD And I still haven't been to any o_o I SHALL go to my first gig in 2008!

And I haven't heard of half the bands up there except TAI, Gym Class Heroes and Relient K. Haha. Are they all American bands?

I think they are all american...not sure though, I don't listen to most of them lol! And girl, you need to get to a show =]

I know it's a little early but happy new year people!

Going off topic for a bit, I think the Eragon movie was such a waste of money -.-' I love the books and was looking forward to it, but they completely ruined it. Meh.

meh i agree... i don't know how they are going to do the next movie though... i mean they took out Eragon's brother's girlfriend completely out of the first movie... it is just going to mess everything up... ugh lol
i am accually reading that book... i got it for christmas
:D
btw i hope that all of you had a great christmas :p

meh i agree... i don't know how they are going to do the next movie though... i mean they took out Eragon's brother's girlfriend completely out of the first movie... it is just going to mess everything up... ugh lol
i am accually reading that book... i got it for christmas
:D
btw i hope that all of you had a great christmas :p

I know! It's totally stupid. They wasted money on the film, and they wasted their chance of a sequel by not bringing in Katrina.

Back