My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Hey Eve =D I'm good, glad you're back. Wow, you've really been lucky with gigs this year xD And I still haven't been to any o_o I SHALL go to my first gig in 2008!

And I haven't heard of half the bands up there except TAI, Gym Class Heroes and Relient K. Haha. Are they all American bands?

haha yeah most of the above are American bands... :)

OMG I just found out that Gerard Way plays The Sims, and thats like, SO cool, cause the Sims is my favorite game!!!!! ....I've actually created a Gerard Way Sim before....Lol, it was a family of celebrities: Gerard Way,(I used cheats so he did everything perfectly XD) Avril Lavigne, 50 Cent, and Paris Hilton....I made sure Paris Hilton was everyone's enemy...Lol.

.......Anyway...off topic.....

haha i used to be addicted to playing the Sims... ahh good times good times... lol

I know! It's totally stupid. They wasted money on the film, and they wasted their chance of a sequel by not bringing in Katrina.

yeah it really is... the funny part about this is that me and my bf were talking about the movie and how bad it was the day before you posted the origional comment... haha talk about co-inki-dink lol

btw...
From First to Last ~ friggin rocks... the only thing is that their lead singer or should i say screamer hurt his vocal chords during the past tours... hopefully that won't be a problem this year...
The Academy Is... ~ is pretty awesome too... they have plenty of good songs and i like them... i accually own two of their CDs so they have to be decent lol :rolleyes:

I'm ashamed and disgusted with myself. I'm going off Rock and into...POP! o________o NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Well, not totally pop, just a different style...I'm getting more into Mika, The Hoosiers and McFly o_o
Though some rockers will still remain in my heart, namely MCR and Linkin Park.

People say I'm odd cause I really love My Chemical Romance but I also ADORE Elton John. Two complete different musicians. I mean, MCR is sososososososososoooooooo wonderful, but Elton John will always be my favorite singer. I also like Nickelback (sp?), Bon Jovi, Avril Lavigne, Skillet, Three Days Grace, some Evanescence, Daughtry, Maroon 5, and so much more.

ahhhhh pop!?! lol yeah well some pop is kool... but some of it isn't lol...

Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Maroon 5, & Evanescence are awesome... not totally hard rock... well TDG is kinda.... but all are very good bands... as for the others that you listed... well they are not on my tops lol

NarniaFan95 love the siggy... hehe blood sisters... i did that once when i was like 10 or 11 with one of my friends:p.... i haven't seen her in ages though... :(

ahhhhh pop!?! lol yeah well some pop is kool... but some of it isn't lol...

Nickelback, Three Days Grace, Maroon 5, & Evanescence are awesome... not totally hard rock... well TDG is kinda.... but all are very good bands... as for the others that you listed... well they are not on my tops lol

NarniaFan95 love the siggy... hehe blood sisters... i did that once when i was like 10 or 11 with one of my friends:p.... i haven't seen her in ages though... :(

By blood sisters I mean we're actually sisters. Born to the same mother.

btw...
From First to Last ~ friggin rocks... the only thing is that their lead singer or should i say screamer hurt his vocal chords during the past tours... hopefully that won't be a problem this year...
The Academy Is... ~ is pretty awesome too... they have plenty of good songs and i like them... i accually own two of their CDs so they have to be decent lol :rolleyes:

FFTL...did you like them with Sonny more (haha kinda of a pun...cause his last name is Moore) or do you like them now more? Cause I miss Sonny...I have seen then live with and without him...he was certainly a good performer, but I think their harder sound that they have adopted since his leaving is awesome too!

also ppl if you are interested...Cinematic Sunrise, the side project of Craig Owens and Bradley Bell of Chiodos...who briefly toured on warped last year, are set to release two EP's by may and will tour shortly after! Very exciting...to me at least...new song just went up on their myspace also!
I'm addicted to that man's voice.

I don't think I have asked but do any of you have a facebook? pm me if you do =].

FFTL...did you like them with Sonny more (haha kinda of a pun...cause his last name is Moore) or do you like them now more? Cause I miss Sonny...I have seen then live with and without him...he was certainly a good performer, but I think their harder sound that they have adopted since his leaving is awesome too!

also ppl if you are interested...Cinematic Sunrise, the side project of Craig Owens and Bradley Bell of Chiodos...who briefly toured on warped last year, are set to release two EP's by may and will tour shortly after! Very exciting...to me at least...new song just went up on their myspace also!
I'm addicted to that man's voice.

I don't think I have asked but do any of you have a facebook? pm me if you do =].

i feel about the same with you as Sonny.... I miss him like crazy... but their new sound is great...

btw NarniaFan95.... i knew that.... i just didn't know that i knew that... mkay... lol great now i feel like an idiot :eek:

i feel about the same with you as Sonny.... I miss him like crazy... but their new sound is great...

btw NarniaFan95.... i knew that.... i just didn't know that i knew that... mkay... lol great now i feel like an idiot :eek:

Don't feel like an idiot. I've been like, uber-dumb before..Like having a picture of Gerard Way blowing a kiss to the crowd..When my sister saw it she raised an eyebrow and was like, "Okaaay....moving on.." I embarrass myself too much when it comes to crushes...Or pictures of them. But now I know I am terrible at hiding crushes cause usually I pretend to hate them when I don't want anyone to know i like them and thaty stopped working 3 years ago. Now i just admit it. It wasn't long before people realized my growing Gerard Way/MCR file on my flashdrive....XD

....Anyway..My Chemical Romance. I now officially adore these men even though Ray gives me the creeps(XD), because yesterday on the bus, Lauren made the mistake of asking our busdriver who was kinda old to turn on the radio and turn it up. She turned on really bad hillbilly country music. So I promptly turned up my cd player as loud as possible and turned to the noisiest MCR song i could find and I got through the busride. Not like I had to wait that long. I'm the first person off my bus. :D But the country music was killing my ears....God bless my cd player's batterries for not dying halfway through the bus rid..:p

Don't feel like an idiot. I've been like, uber-dumb before..Like having a picture of Gerard Way blowing a kiss to the crowd..When my sister saw it she raised an eyebrow and was like, "Okaaay....moving on.." I embarrass myself too much when it comes to crushes...Or pictures of them. But now I know I am terrible at hiding crushes cause usually I pretend to hate them when I don't want anyone to know i like them and thaty stopped working 3 years ago. Now i just admit it. It wasn't long before people realized my growing Gerard Way/MCR file on my flashdrive....XD

....Anyway..My Chemical Romance. I now officially adore these men even though Ray gives me the creeps(XD), because yesterday on the bus, Lauren made the mistake of asking our busdriver who was kinda old to turn on the radio and turn it up. She turned on really bad hillbilly country music. So I promptly turned up my cd player as loud as possible and turned to the noisiest MCR song i could find and I got through the busride. Not like I had to wait that long. I'm the first person off my bus. :D But the country music was killing my ears....God bless my cd player's batterries for not dying halfway through the bus rid..:p

haha yeah i have done worse with making myself look like an idiot... i am one of few who can accually trip *up* the stairs... lol
ahh haha i know on my Ipod like 25% of the songs are MCR... :rolleyes: meh lucky i am near the last to get off the bus and we have a lot of rap fans that sit in the back of the bus and they play their music all the time out loud.... and they get off after me... meh.... so i am always listening to my Ipod...

Haha. I always trip up the stairs. Sometimes it's not even funny...once it happened when a boy I liked was talking to me. It was one of those classic movie moments when the girl is so entranced by the guy that she walks into a lamppost or something >.> But he did ask if I was alright, bless him.

Anyway, my fingers are really hurting me because I just learnt how to play the Seven Nation Army bass line on my guitar xD And I was so amazed that I could do it that I played it over and over until my fingers were sore. And then I hurt them even more when I tried to play Stockholm Syndrome on my violin o_o Owww.

So how is everyone?

Haha. I always trip up the stairs. Sometimes it's not even funny...once it happened when a boy I liked was talking to me. It was one of those classic movie moments when the girl is so entranced by the guy that she walks into a lamppost or something >.> But he did ask if I was alright, bless him.

Anyway, my fingers are really hurting me because I just learnt how to play the Seven Nation Army bass line on my guitar xD And I was so amazed that I could do it that I played it over and over until my fingers were sore. And then I hurt them even more when I tried to play Stockholm Syndrome on my violin o_o Owww.

So how is everyone?

haha yeah i was walking with my boyfriend the other morning and we were going up stairs at school and i tripped up the stairs.... literally... ahhh geez it was embarresing but we joke about it all the time...
he says that he wishes that he was half as talented as me.... that he would trip up the stairs every day so he wouldn't have to walk up them... ahh it is funny....

awww. i hope that your fingers feel better

I think it's so hilarious that everytime I decide to check this thread, you all come up with the most random topics to talk about! I love it though so much!

To keep with the topic, I've def had my share of embarassing moments...and of course most have to do with situations that involve attractive guys, it's just how it is =].

Any word on concerts girls?

Hey Eve! Missed you as usual :)
Yeah, the topic does tend to stray when you're not here xD

No, no word on concerts from me =[ Atleast, not any that I'm going to, though I've asked to go to on for my birthday. Anyone else?

meh no. no concerts that i know about... that i am going to attend that is... ahh hopefully i will be able to go to one this summer... like the Warped tour... if the parents will let me that is. ugh... :confused:

I'd love to go to an MCR concert if they ever came to my area.. I'd probably faint after the first two seconds of Gerard Way being right there onstage but I survived at the Elton John concert so only God knows how I'd react. :rolleyes:

Yup the last concert I went to was the Elton John one back on October 12, 2007. It was the first concert I ever went to. Don't even get me started on Elton John. You'll never shut me up. Oh, advice for anyone here, at a concert, no matter how ecstatc you are to see your idol onstage, be careful to pay close attention to your clapping...I clapped too hard at the EJ concert and I was wondering why my hand hurt so bad and what that funny mark next to my palm was....Yeah, I kinda busted a blood vessel cause I clapped too much. Lol. Maybe if I ever go to an MCR concert I should just scream my lungs out and wave my arms in the air so I have a sore throat instead..XD

Has anyone here been to an MCR concert? If so I'm jealous...I've heard that they put on an AWESOME concert. Elton John does, too. :D

I'd love to go to an MCR concert if they ever came to my area.. I'd probably faint after the first two seconds of Gerard Way being right there onstage but I survived at the Elton John concert so only God knows how I'd react. :rolleyes:

Yup the last concert I went to was the Elton John one back on October 12, 2007. It was the first concert I ever went to. Don't even get me started on Elton John. You'll never shut me up. Oh, advice for anyone here, at a concert, no matter how ecstatc you are to see your idol onstage, be careful to pay close attention to your clapping...I clapped too hard at the EJ concert and I was wondering why my hand hurt so bad and what that funny mark next to my palm was....Yeah, I kinda busted a blood vessel cause I clapped too much. Lol. Maybe if I ever go to an MCR concert I should just scream my lungs out and wave my arms in the air so I have a sore throat instead..XD

Has anyone here been to an MCR concert? If so I'm jealous...I've heard that they put on an AWESOME concert. Elton John does, too. :D

if you ever go to an MCR concert, or any alt/hardcore concert, you will have to worry about a lot more than your throat hurting...if you are in the pit I promise you a nice set of bruised ribs, or at least a good amount of pain breathing the following day...Staying in your own place and not getting crushed, pushed over, or the like is the most important...its brutal always, no matter the concert if you plan on being minorly close to the front...

I would say the worst place to be is the 2nd or 3rd sort of line of people, because everyone behind you is still pushing forward and moving in wierd ways from the thrust of the actual mosh. Because you are getting pushed forward and there is no where to go, it's hard to keep your own place so to speak. I personally from numerous experiences prefer the bar marks you get across your chest/stomach over getting nearly toppled over right behind the people on the bar (aka the actualy front line of people), cause at least you can hold onto the bar. The heat can obviously be intense too, cause of the amount of people in a confined area and/or hot outdoor weather for summer shows. And of course you can't forget the crowd surfers...my least favorite part especially when they kick you in the head.

But hey it's what we do right? It's always worth it no matter how much pain results =]

So um...you girls need to beg the rents or something to get out to some concerts! I'm going to some local stuff this coming month, then march is taste of chaos, may is bamboozle (got my 2 day pass this year yay!), then warped tour and whatever falls in between!

Back