My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Eve;
I'm stressed as well, but good :] Mika is keeping my spirits up nowadays tbh. And if I don't see MCR in the next year or so I'm frightened that I'll lose faith in them completely :|
Have fun seeing Chidos!

thanks! Tomorrow...yay!

just got a two days pass for bamboozle this may too which will own!

Hey people! So the bone palace ballet tour was amazing. probably my favorite concert to date. As far as the show was concerned- the openers the trophy scars were fine, the devil wears prada were awesome, scary kids scaring kids were incredible (an extremely good live band), emery were very different in a cool way, but obviously chiodos owned the entire show because they were simply amazing!

Before the concert- I went to a meet and greet that I got into by going way presale and entering the official fan club or something...but it was supposed to be 30 ppl, only about 12 showed up! We got our names checked off a list after showing ID so it was extremely special!!! The our manager, Dave, took us down to the VIP room which was awesome! I got to meet all of the guys, but I talked the most with the drummer Derrick and obviously vocalist Craig. Derrick and I discussed how they went to see trl but no one knew who they were cause it was "all ghetto chicks there to see bow wow" haha. We also talked about him being able to actually go home to Texas for xmas, etc. With Craig, I told him how I quoted him for my senior quote and he was so thankful for it! We discussed the quote and got into theories on life in general. I read a blender article on them going home, and I am so happy that I thanked him, because I realized that it truly does make a difference in his occasionally depressing life. He looked at me seriously as said- " I'm serious, this means so much to me". He asked for a hug, and pictures came after that along with him signing my ipod. Also at the end Craig requested a group hug and everyone just all hugged each other- it was really cute! So overall incredible show and I'm so happy I got the opportunity to legitly talk to them and not feel pressured to move away for other people, and also just have a real conversation! I'm so stoked to see them for a 4th time in may!!!

A couple pics:
scary kids
scary kids again- I like chad what can I say lol?
acoustic to start the chiodos set
jason, chiodos
and more Craig
with brad<btw the shirt I'm wearing, Craig wore the same shirt a lot at warped so I just found it fitting for the occassion lol
with derrick
with from left to right- pat, jason,and matt
and with Craig!

Hey people! So the bone palace ballet tour was amazing. probably my favorite concert to date. As far as the show was concerned- the openers the trophy scars were fine, the devil wears prada were awesome, scary kids scaring kids were incredible (an extremely good live band), emery were very different in a cool way, but obviously chiodos owned the entire show because they were simply amazing!

Before the concert- I went to a meet and greet that I got into by going way presale and entering the official fan club or something...but it was supposed to be 30 ppl, only about 12 showed up! We got our names checked off a list after showing ID so it was extremely special!!! The our manager, Dave, took us down to the VIP room which was awesome! I got to meet all of the guys, but I talked the most with the drummer Derrick and obviously vocalist Craig. Derrick and I discussed how they went to see trl but no one knew who they were cause it was "all ghetto chicks there to see bow wow" haha. We also talked about him being able to actually go home to Texas for xmas, etc. With Craig, I told him how I quoted him for my senior quote and he was so thankful for it! We discussed the quote and got into theories on life in general. I read a blender article on them going home, and I am so happy that I thanked him, because I realized that it truly does make a difference in his occasionally depressing life. He looked at me seriously as said- " I'm serious, this means so much to me". He asked for a hug, and pictures came after that along with him signing my ipod. Also at the end Craig requested a group hug and everyone just all hugged each other- it was really cute! So overall incredible show and I'm so happy I got the opportunity to legitly talk to them and not feel pressured to move away for other people, and also just have a real conversation! I'm so stoked to see them for a 4th time in may!!!

A couple pics:
scary kids
scary kids again- I like chad what can I say lol?
acoustic to start the chiodos set
jason, chiodos
and more Craig
with brad<btw the shirt I'm wearing, Craig wore the same shirt a lot at warped so I just found it fitting for the occassion lol
with derrick
with from left to right- pat, jason,and matt
and with Craig!

haha wow you have a horseshoe up your ass girl... lol i am only kidding...
but yeah that is way too kool.... i am glad for you... i would of died if i had a chance to do that...

haha wow you have a horseshoe up your ass girl... lol i am only kidding...
but yeah that is way too kool.... i am glad for you... i would of died if i had a chance to do that...

hahaha

question- cause of your location you obviously really like HH...how are you handling casey's death? I was never really into them but I saw them at warped and they are very talented...it's so sad because they were def one of the break out bands for the genre...so I personally found it absolutely terrible what happened!

You must be a fan, so how are you coping with that terrible loss?

Hey guys. Eve, I'm so glad you had an awesome time! You seem to have all the luck in the world when it comes to concerts xD I haven't been to ONE.

Then again if I met Gerard I'd probably faint, start babbling incoherently or burst into tears and freak him out by falling into his arms. o_O

hahaha

question- cause of your location you obviously really like HH...how are you handling casey's death? I was never really into them but I saw them at warped and they are very talented...it's so sad because they were def one of the break out bands for the genre...so I personally found it absolutely terrible what happened!

You must be a fan, so how are you coping with that terrible loss?

it really sucks that Casey is gone now...
i tend to be coping with it better than my sister. She has put a rememberance album for Casey on her MySpace where as i just put a comment about it on my page.
but to tell you the truth it hasn't really hit me yet that he is gone... i like to think of it as him taking a minor vacation.... and he will be comming back soon. but when it hits that he is gone i will surely be devistated. as i was when Steve Irwan 'the croc. hunter' *spelling* died... yes i love animals and i thought that he was doing a good thing for them.... but yeah that is off the subject lol.....

Hey guys. Eve, I'm so glad you had an awesome time! You seem to have all the luck in the world when it comes to concerts xD I haven't been to ONE.

Then again if I met Gerard I'd probably faint, start babbling incoherently or burst into tears and freak him out by falling into his arms. o_O

ahh same here.... never been to a concert....
and i would probably pass out if i was able to go to one... of any band that i enjoy...

I was sooooooo sad when Steve died ): Poor Terri and Bindi and Bob. But then it was Steve's fault having such a dangerous job with a family who loves him. I always wished he wouldn't risk it, give it all up and just watch his kids grow up. But yeah, anyway. I remember watching his show and thinking 'WOW' when I was younger ;_;
I was on holiday when they announced it, and we were watching TV in the caravan when they said it on the news. I practically choked on my cereal and almost started crying then and there.

I was sooooooo sad when Steve died ): Poor Terri and Bindi and Bob. But then it was Steve's fault having such a dangerous job with a family who loves him. I always wished he wouldn't risk it, give it all up and just watch his kids grow up. But yeah, anyway. I remember watching his show and thinking 'WOW' when I was younger ;_;
I was on holiday when they announced it, and we were watching TV in the caravan when they said it on the news. I practically choked on my cereal and almost started crying then and there.

yeah i know...... ugh i hated it...
my little brother told me while i was doing homework i think or drawing or something but i remember sitting there and i looked at him and told him that he was lieing and that it wasn't funny... so i turned on my tv and there it was..... i broke down.........

last night though i was listening to my MP3 player and 'ohio is for lovers came on'....... that was when it hit me.... i started crying right there in the car.... i put the song on repeat and i still haven't changed it....

OMG, guys, since today is my b-day my older sister gave me 70 bucks to spend at the mall, so I bought 2 MCR t-shirts, an MCR notebook, aned MCR poster, and my brother gave me an MCR cd!!!!!!!!

OMG, guys, since today is my b-day my older sister gave me 70 bucks to spend at the mall, so I bought 2 MCR t-shirts, an MCR notebook, aned MCR poster, and my brother gave me an MCR cd!!!!!!!!

wow that is kool
:)
i also went to the mall this past weekend but i went just to look and i saw a MCR Calender at FYE ahhhhh i so wanted it........ but alas no money... XPP

I got myself an MCR calendar last month xD But then I found a better one and wanted to return it, but I couldn't cos the 28 days in which I could return it was up.

I got myself an MCR calendar last month xD But then I found a better one and wanted to return it, but I couldn't cos the 28 days in which I could return it was up.

ahh you lucky! XPP kinda sucks thought that you couldn't return it...
lol well hopefully i will get something this X-mas with MCR on it or something lol.... know what!? i want a MCR poster... now that sounds nice... lol :rolleyes:

bruiser- I have about eight MCR posters on my walls lol. The tourbus poster, the Black Parade poster, and a bunch of others from Kerrang! and NME.

deplorable- Of course :)

bruiser- I have about eight MCR posters on my walls lol. The tourbus poster, the Black Parade poster, and a bunch of others from Kerrang! and NME.

deplorable- Of course :)

ahhhhhhh alas i have none... grrr... well except the one that came with the black parade CD.... but i am not going to hang that one up since it has the lyrics on the other side... soo yeah... lol :rolleyes:

ahhhhhhh alas i have none... grrr... well except the one that came with the black parade CD.... but i am not going to hang that one up since it has the lyrics on the other side... soo yeah... lol :rolleyes:

Mine's like right above my bed cause when it's too cold in my room in the winter I have to sleep downstairs on the bottom bunk and that's the only poster space I have...Do you know how creepy it was for me the first night I had it to wake up and see Gerard Way glaring at me? At first I was like, "Holy cow what the punk rock monkey is THAT?" and then I was like, "OH it's my poster...and that's Gee. I get it now. Okay, I'm better."

Back