My Chemical Romance Fan Club

I know what how you all feel about this whole emo term. My brother calls me emo all the time and it hurts because I'm not. I like the clothes and he can't say much about all the black because he wears black all the time, too and even dyed his hair black. I am close to my brother, but I hate it when he calls me emo. I'd tell you why, but it's personal.

I know what how you all feel about this whole emo term. My brother calls me emo all the time and it hurts because I'm not. I like the clothes and he can't say much about all the black because he wears black all the time, too and even dyed his hair black. I am close to my brother, but I hate it when he calls me emo. I'd tell you why, but it's personal.

It's all personal girl, don't worry about it. What ever anyone's social standing or choice, is all personal, and no matter what you are considered- emo, gothic, ghetto, w/e people want to say, it's honestly none of their business what you classify yourself as, or if you classify yourself at all (which most of us don't). :)

It's all personal girl, don't worry about it. What ever anyone's social standing or choice, is all personal, and no matter what you are considered- emo, gothic, ghetto, w/e people want to say, it's honestly none of their business what you classify yourself as, or if you classify yourself at all (which most of us don't). :)

Wow, you're really, well, nice! But I feel like nice is too simple a word, but you are. No offence, but I figured all the other people that listened to MCR were really mean, but I guess you proved me wrong! :D
Btw, that in your siggy-is that what MCR's new cd is going to be? The most recent music of theirs I've heard is the Black Parade cd and it's my only MCR cd, a burned copy that my sister so kindly made for me from hers. The only one of their "old" songs I've heard is "Helena" because my sister looked it up on youtube and then we also saw the music vid on the music channel once.
I'm such a loser! XD

Hey guys! Wow, sorry I haven't been on! I was on holiday and now I have tons of hw.
Any rock updates?

OH yeah, my Gerard is married! MARRIED! I'm sooooo happy for him, I hope everything goes smoothly <3

^^ And yes my dear, since you seem so desperate, you may join the club! xD
Hope that puts you at ease now.

And no, the pic in Eve's sig is not an MCR cd, it's a Chidos CD. MCR's latest cd came out Oct 2006, and it's the Black Parade.

Last edited:

And no, the pic in Eve's sig is not an MCR cd, it's a Chidos CD. MCR's latest cd came out Oct 2006, and it's the Black Parade.

^^^thanks for the clarity. It's the new Chiodos cd, Bone Palace Ballet, that came out, well obviously on the 4th! It's really good, actually ranked pretty high up on the billboard charts too! But anyways NarniaFan95, thank you for the compliment. Everyone on this thread is very nice, and they are much bigger fans of MCR than I am haha! Actually I'm probably the least dedicated of the bunch because I like them, but I'm not on the same level of fandom of everyone else haha! I just personally support the entire genre and that's kind of how this thread has come to be, because it's not that popular out there! So don't feel limited to mcr topics, etc. Granted we have this girl who I quoted who will give you every personal life update on every member of MCR (one reason why I love her!), but if you have a band you like or anything having to do with the entire rock/alt/hardcore genre...don't be afraid to speak your mind. One thing you won't find here is judgements on anything on the category!

^^^thanks for the clarity. It's the new Chiodos cd, Bone Palace Ballet, that came out, well obviously on the 4th! It's really good, actually ranked pretty high up on the billboard charts too! But anyways NarniaFan95, thank you for the compliment. Everyone on this thread is very nice, and they are much bigger fans of MCR than I am haha! Actually I'm probably the least dedicated of the bunch because I like them, but I'm not on the same level of fandom of everyone else haha! I just personally support the entire genre and that's kind of how this thread has come to be, because it's not that popular out there! So don't feel limited to mcr topics, etc. Granted we have this girl who I quoted who will give you every personal life update on every member of MCR (one reason why I love her!), but if you have a band you like or anything having to do with the entire rock/alt/hardcore genre...don't be afraid to speak your mind. One thing you won't find here is judgements on anything on the category!

haha so true soo true... this is like the only thread that I ever go on..... haha

YIPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Thank you very, very, very, much! Oh, God, I was NOT just singing that thing...Ick.

What you say? GERARD IS MARRIED ALREADY!!! Yowza, I'm behind on news! Last time I read he was just engaged....and I was secretly wishing painful deaths for his fiance. Lol. But now I (thanks to a friend) realize that everyone-even celebrities-have their own lives and a right to control them. Then I was like, "Thank GOD it's not Garrett Hedlund getting married!" Lol. Anyway, who was the lucky lady? Yes, I hope everything goes well for them, too. Good heavens, I'm babbling! OY! Typers cramp! Ooouuucchhh..... Need a break here.....I'll babble to my sister while I take my break.... XD

EUREKA! I do believe I've finally found it...I found the place I've been searching for all these days online, all these different forums and threads, different friends, trying to find a place that I can feel like I'm not saying too much or too little, or being a nuisance. Thank you, because the place I once believed didn't exist....
I believe I may have found.
Right here.

EUREKA! I do believe I've finally found it...I found the place I've been searching for all these days online, all these different forums and threads, different friends, trying to find a place that I can feel like I'm not saying too much or too little, or being a nuisance. Thank you, because the place I once believed didn't exist....
I believe I may have found.
Right here.
Well I'm glad this is your place! So what is your main interest as far as bands are concerned?

Hey guys! Wow, sorry I haven't been on! I was on holiday and now I have tons of hw.
Any rock updates?

OH yeah, my Gerard is married! MARRIED! I'm sooooo happy for him, I hope everything goes smoothly <3

YEAH Princey is back :]]]
we missed you... haha

ok so here are the pics from warped tour
sorr it took so lon
btw im the one in the red shirt :]
so any new mcr news anyone?

OoO welcome narniafan95!!
we're all nice and we dont bite.

wings of vanity....hows the new chiodos cd? im thinking of getting it and i just want to know your opinion.

and heyyy princey

:)

Well I'm glad this is your place! So what is your main interest as far as bands are concerned?

You mean like, favorite bands? Well, of course, My Chemical Romance is one of them..Then Daughtry, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Bon Jovi, the Bee Gees (I know, they're from the 70's but they're cool :D) Then favorite singers, Elton John, Avril Lavigne, Pink, some of John Mayer's stuff is pretty cool. Evanescence (sp?) is pretty good, but that's more of my sister's fave than mine.

OoO welcome narniafan95!!
we're all nice and we dont bite.

wings of vanity....hows the new chiodos cd? im thinking of getting it and i just want to know your opinion.

and heyyy princey

:)

Hey! I love your pictures! The new chiodos cd is incredible! Honestly, every track is so different; it's worth it by far. Some of the songs are quiet and really nice, and others are very hardcore, it's a great mix...

sweeetttt good ill probably end up buying it then

and narniafan95, were just talking about local concerts and new cds. have you been to any concerts?:)

hehe i am going to try to buy the Chiodos CD for Christmas or some time soon I hope lolz.... i heard that it was really awsome...

sweeetttt good ill probably end up buying it then

and narniafan95, were just talking about local concerts and new cds. have you been to any concerts?:)

You're not gonna believe this....I've never, in all of my 11 years, EVER been to a concert. I want to go to one SOMETIME though....
Anyway, I can't find out ANYWHERE because I guess Gerard Way's too dang secretive or people can't stand the thought that he's married so they just don't talk about it or what but I can't find out who he married! All I find when I look it up is pictures of people in the middle of a street dressed up and a lady in a wedding dress. It didn't say who the lady was, it just said it was from Gerard Gay's wedding! ARGH! Oh, and you can all call me either Elizabeth, Beth, Kappa or Obi-Beth. :D

OMG, I just wrote Gerard Gay instead of Gerard Way! I guess I accidentally mixed Gerard and Way together making Gay.....Whoops. Sorry, Gerard, regardless of rumors, I know you're not gay!....Yeah, I'm weird. ...Talking to someone who isn't there and I don't know..Sorry, bad habit...

Back