My Chemical Romance Fan Club

dude like total frustration here. no one around me wants me to like mcr anymore cause they say i'm 'unhealthily obsessed' and i don't know anyone offline who likes them but i still love them to death and adore them with every vein in my body and every cell in my blood, every molecule of my being. is that all so wrong? its not like i can force myself to not like them. i'm frustrated and tired of being judged all the time. hopefully talking to you guys about it will help. sorry about the double post and no capitalizations. i feel too lazy to capitalize.

I find it easier to kind of tone down my obsessiveness so it's just a kind of respectful love, not an unhealthy obsession. I used to be really unhappy when I was obsessed because I knew I'd never get to a concert or meet Gerard, my hero. So I find that I'm much less obsessed, and more happy, when I tone down my obsessiveness. Now I love them, but not so much that it makes me depressed...if that makes any sense xD

I find it easier to kind of tone down my obsessiveness so it's just a kind of respectful love, not an unhealthy obsession. I used to be really unhappy when I was obsessed because I knew I'd never get to a concert or meet Gerard, my hero. So I find that I'm much less obsessed, and more happy, when I tone down my obsessiveness. Now I love them, but not so much that it makes me depressed...if that makes any sense xD

^^^very well said, if i may just add that! Getting depressed about whomever the band may be, takes all of the joy out of the original love for that music!

....Oh my God, Princey, is that what's wrong with me these days? I never thought there was such a thing as loving something too much...I wouldn't say I'm depressed but sometimes I'll listen to my MCR cd and just constantly beat myself up about the fact that they've only come here in the Quad Cities once and it was for Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, Black Parade wasn't even out yet. But hey, Green Day was not so popular for awhile and now they're coming back sorta-speak. MCR might come here sometime. I just gotta give them time. I just need to quit being so dang pessimistic about it and think realistically without being upset about it. I dwell in dreamland too much. It's time to land on earth.

Dude, I just solved my own problem and you helped! Thank you, SO much, Princey, and God bless you! If you hadn't posted that I'd still be wondering what the heck happened to me. THANK YOU ALL.

I knew joining this club would eventually do me some good.

....Oh my God, Princey, is that what's wrong with me these days? I never thought there was such a thing as loving something too much...I wouldn't say I'm depressed but sometimes I'll listen to my MCR cd and just constantly beat myself up about the fact that they've only come here in the Quad Cities once and it was for Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, Black Parade wasn't even out yet. But hey, Green Day was not so popular for awhile and now they're coming back sorta-speak. MCR might come here sometime. I just gotta give them time. I just need to quit being so dang pessimistic about it and think realistically without being upset about it. I dwell in dreamland too much. It's time to land on earth.

Dude, I just solved my own problem and you helped! Thank you, SO much, Princey, and God bless you! If you hadn't posted that I'd still be wondering what the heck happened to me. THANK YOU ALL.

I knew joining this club would eventually do me some good.

No problem, I'm glad I could help in some way :) Always nice helping out another My Chem fan.

It's no good beating yourself up that you might never see them, meet them or whatever. Because no matter where they are, they'll always be in our hearts (wow, corny much?). And it doesn't mean you're not loyal or anything if you try toning down your love for them.

^^ Shall watch that in a sec :)

Taken from Wikipedia:

In a recent NME interview with Gerard, the magazine said the band's next record would be "a return to punk rock."[24]

The band recently announced in a blog on their website that they would be going on a final tour in USA before going to write their new album. At the same time, they announced they will be releasing a live DVD/CD collection titled The Black Parade Is Dead! which was filmed in October 2007 and releases March 30th in the UK and April 22nd in the US.

In addition to "Stay", My Chemical Romance have also begun to play another new song live which debuted in Hong Kong and also remains untitled.

Whoop whoop, they're going to start writing the new album :D Shame I never got to see them in the Black Parade tour, though :(

EDIT: I've already seen that video :) I actually think I like Gerard's version of Umbrella more than Rihanna's o_o'

^^ Shall watch that in a sec :)

Taken from Wikipedia:

In a recent NME interview with Gerard, the magazine said the band's next record would be "a return to punk rock."[24]

The band recently announced in a blog on their website that they would be going on a final tour in USA before going to write their new album. At the same time, they announced they will be releasing a live DVD/CD collection titled The Black Parade Is Dead! which was filmed in October 2007 and releases March 30th in the UK and April 22nd in the US.

In addition to "Stay", My Chemical Romance have also begun to play another new song live which debuted in Hong Kong and also remains untitled.

Whoop whoop, they're going to start writing the new album :D Shame I never got to see them in the Black Parade tour, though :(

EDIT: I've already seen that video :) I actually think I like Gerard's version of Umbrella more than Rihanna's o_o'

Yeah, I think so too.

YES THEY'RE COMING OUT WITH A NEW ONE!!!!

You said you are obsessed with Gerard, and ask if there's someone who got a problem with it, Well I do!:mad::D:D Nah, I'm only joking, just joking joking joking...:D It is clear you like MCR

Oh singing Famous LAst Words makes me feel I'm on the top of the world, the one can almost make me cry is their song Cancer, if you know that. But I reckon you know it:D it's very sad song:(:D

Kinda...You'd have to be me to really understand...It just makes me feel so much like other people understand and love me that its overwhelming and I just burst into tears.

Back