My Chemical Romance Fan Club

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JEALOUS OF ANYONE WHO WENT TO THIS MCR CONCERT I JUST READ AN OLD ARTICLE ABOUT CAUSE IT SOUNDS FREAKING AWESOME AND IF I EVER GET TO GO TO AN MCR CONCERT IT WON'T EVEN BE AS COOL AS THIS ONE WAS!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*rips hair out and runs in circles screaming and cussing at myself*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CURSE YOU, CURSE YOU WHOEVER WENT! CURSE CURSE CURRRSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....If you're wondering what article pf what concert drove me so jealously mad, I shall post the link. :p

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....*scream descends as I pass out from screaming*

I like your sigg, too, Cris_DanRadcliffe. Lol I had the hugest crush on him when I saw LWW...After I decided William Moseley wasn't all that great after all...:rolleyes:
But then again I'm getting a little off topic. My apologies. ;)

Mwahaha I was dazzled by Will in LWW and he still dazzles me now. But I don't dislike Skandar as much as I used to :rolleyes:

And what is this article that shocked you so much?

Aw :) I'm so proud of my boys. They're getting very good live; Gerard's voice used to be more screamy than melodic, and he never really hit the high notes. Now he does, and his vocal abilities seem to have improved vastly. And obviously, MCR wouldn't be MCR without Bob, Ray, Frankie and Mikey. Bless them all. I only hope I'll get to see them live someday before I lose the faith, or something.

Yeah, *sigh* me too. Sometimes I'll be listening to my MCR cds and just wanna go up and squeeze the heck outa them for everything they've done. I love and adore them all.

...I still wish I would've been this into them when everyone liked them and they were in alot of magazines and stuff. Anymore I can't talk to ANYONE about them without getting the, "Oh, you're talking about THEM again?" or "I don't want to play MCR-Fun-Facts-With-Elizabeth-Margaret." or "...Do you talk about anything else?". No one will talk about them with me cause well...I dunno why.

Yeah, on the first MCR cd Gerard's voice is a little "waily" but I still think all of the cds sound utterly gorgeous, if MCR may be described with such a word as gorgeous. Maybe perfect or wonderful is a better word...

I know there's more I need to say but I just can't think of the words. I never can. All I know is that I think of how much I owe to MCR and what they've done with my life and me in general I just feel like bursting into tears or exploding or shouting or SOMETHING. I don't know what i'd say if I met them. I've already decided that if I ever go to an MCR concert I'm either going to wear water proof make up or wear none at all cause I think I'd end up in tears if I ever went to one.
I just don't know.

Aw :) I'm so proud of my boys. They're getting very good live; Gerard's voice used to be more screamy than melodic, and he never really hit the high notes. Now he does, and his vocal abilities seem to have improved vastly. And obviously, MCR wouldn't be MCR without Bob, Ray, Frankie and Mikey. Bless them all. I only hope I'll get to see them live someday before I lose the faith, or something.

^^^ very true...huge improvement in recent times!

Wow, you recorded it on your phone? xD That IS a tad freakish, girl. But kind of understandable in a weird way.

It annoys me how I'm immediately labelled 'emo' when people find out I listen to My Chem o_o

ahh amen to that.... he has gotten ohh soo much better with his vocals... love his voice... eventhough i do sometimes miss the old squeeky Gee. :rolleyes: but yeah that is just me... :p
i don't think that i would lose faith in them i think that they would either break up or i would die before i would be able to see them... lol but i hope that neither of thoes occur....

Wow, you recorded it on your phone? xD That IS a tad freakish, girl. But kind of understandable in a weird way.

It annoys me how I'm immediately labelled 'emo' when people find out I listen to My Chem o_o

Lol yup I'm a freak. Especially since I could've sworn they were breathing on my MCR poster this morning. :eek:
Maybe it's just cause I was still tired, but I could've SWORE they were breathing! At least Gerard was. His chest was moving up and down. o_O

Back