My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Eve: Lucky girl! Pretty please with a cherry on top get pictures of Paramore?? :D I think they're amazing.

Cris: Lovin' the Fred and George banner :)

Eve: Lucky girl! Pretty please with a cherry on top get pictures of Paramore?? :D I think they're amazing.

Cris: Lovin' the Fred and George banner :)

haha if my camera doesnt die, which it likes to do- I will 100% get pictures of them!

and cris: I've been on this thread forever, i just wasnt on for a while haha! ask this girl ^^^ lol but thanks about the name :)

Last edited:
oh, the Darren Shan books? yeah, they're great, but ive read the first 4 books and Mr Crepsley doesnt die, but i wonder what book he does then.......

He dies in book 9. *cries* Someone on deviantArt told me which one he dies in.

You can join my Cirque Du Freak fanclub in the Wood Between Worlds if you want. Barely anyone has joined yet.

How can this Crepsley dude be your favourite vampire in general??? :eek: Have you not heard of the beautiful wonder named Edward Cullen?!

BLECH. I've heard too much ga-ga about Edward and get sick of people thinking he's the "Ideal Boyfriend"... :rolleyes: I'm so sick of the Cullens (and Stephenie Meyer) screwing up the world of the vampiric... No offense. I might read Twilight later on. But from what I've heard I'm not so into SM's idea of vampires so I'd constantly be frustrated. :p
And again, no offense. It's only my opinion.

How can this Crepsley dude be your favourite vampire in general??? :eek: Have you not heard of the beautiful wonder named Edward Cullen?!

So The Bamboozle- the most intense show ever...yes this is one of my concert posts, I will attempt to be brief (I doubt I can be though haha)....Sat started out watching Our Last Night who were amazing, especially cause their screamer is 15 and he sounded amazing. Then I saw MyChildren MyBride, once again really awesome. Went over to get some merch from them and met the vocalist who was a sweetheart. Then found Matt the drummer of Blessthefall and talked to him for a little bit since it wasn't the first time I've met him. After that watched A Skylit Drive with their new vocalist and they were amazing, then walked over to Aiden who were exciting as always. Then I found the drummer of A Skylit Drive who was so happy that my friend and I knew who he was, he was really nice about us bumping into him. Then I went to the Chiodos signing and told my favorite person alive,Craig, that my first tattoo is going to have one of his quotes in it, and he was super happy. It was the 5th time I have met him, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek (most amazing moment lol-I was shaking afterwards, he was super cute about it though, he's just so influential and inspiring to me so I had to do it haha). Then I saw Breathe Carolina who are incredible cause they are electronica/screamo mixed together, so it was a really fun set. After that saw Drop Dead, Gorgeous and was getting murdered by the crowd but they were great so it didnt matter haha. Then I saw Blessthefall who were great as always (even though I miss Craig Mabbitt- not Chiodos Craig Owens lol, their old vocalist so much!). After that I saw Chiodos obviously amazing, the crowd was the worst i have ever been in though, but again totally worth it. Then I saw Kill Hannah who were a lot of fun, and found Mat the singer, and Jonny the guitarist afterwards which was great. Then I attended A Day To Remember signing, and after that saw The Devil Wears Prada who were so intense as always. Then I packed it in for the night cause my friend and I were so tired and it got really cold and started raining a little bit (it was like 9 pm anyways and we had been there since like 10 am). So I'm sorry that I didn't stay for Paramore on Sat, but I heard she was sick so I guess its ok I missed it. Sunday- I watched Scary Kids Scaring Kids- who were by far the best performance of the entire weekend. It was my second time seeing them, so I was even more impressed. I <3 them so much (almost as much as Chiodos lol). Then I went to their signing and met all of them- such sweet guys, and talked with Chad and Pouyan for a little. Then I watched Circa Survive and left after that since I was so tired and my body hurt so much, but it was pretty much the best weekend ever!
Ok so a few pictures:
Our Last Night
MyChildren MyBride
A Skylit Drive
Aiden
Breathe Carolina
Drop Dead, Gorgeous
Blessthefall
Chiodos <3
Kill Hannah
The Devil Wears Prada
Scary Kids Scaring Kids <3
Circa Survive
Matt-MyChildren MyBride
Matt-Blessthefall
Jonny-Kill Hannah
Mat-Kill Hannah
Cory-A Sklylit Drive
Pouyan-Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Chad-Scary Kids Scaring Kids <3
and oh yes:
Craig-Chiodos <3 <3
Next concert: Cinematic Sunrise- Craig Owens ^ from Chiodos' other band on their first headlining tour which is in a couple weeks!

BLECH. I've heard too much ga-ga about Edward and get sick of people thinking he's the "Ideal Boyfriend"... :rolleyes: I'm so sick of the Cullens (and Stephenie Meyer) screwing up the world of the vampiric... No offense. I might read Twilight later on. But from what I've heard I'm not so into SM's idea of vampires so I'd constantly be frustrated. :p

haha yeah there is a lot of girls who are ga-ga over Edward.... He is okay... I perfer Jacob... lawl. However, I am not going insane over him. I just think that he is better than Edward.
I am re-reading all of the Cirque du Freak books that I own.... I own all up to #8. I am hopeing that I can get the rest of the written series for my birthday... and a few more books... haha

haha yeah there is a lot of girls who are ga-ga over Edward.... He is okay... I perfer Jacob... lawl. However, I am not going insane over him. I just think that he is better than Edward.
I am re-reading all of the Cirque du Freak books that I own.... I own all up to #8. I am hopeing that I can get the rest of the written series for my birthday... and a few more books... haha

There are 12 books in the series. The series is over.

-shrugs- I think they're amazing. The Cullens and SM that is. Your loss I guess.

OH, and guys, I was reading Kerrang! today and it had an article about how MCR were being 'targeted' because a 13-year-old girl who was an avid fan of theirs hung herself hoping she'd join the Black Parade after she died :'( Bless her.
But what angered me was how they were having a go at MCR saying that they glamourise suicide and cutting when they blatantly don't. They're quite the opposite. It's just that the poor girl misinterpreted their message and joined an 'emo clan' online, which resulted in her being fascinated by death.
And it really made me angry how the people who wrote the article misunderstood the word 'emo' and said that she was cutting and committed suicide because she was an 'emo'. You don't have to be an 'emo' to cut, you know.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

OH, and guys, I was reading Kerrang! today and it had an article about how MCR were being 'targeted' because a 13-year-old girl who was an avid fan of theirs hung herself hoping she'd join the Black Parade after she died :'( Bless her.
But what angered me was how they were having a go at MCR saying that they glamourise suicide and cutting when they blatantly don't. They're quite the opposite. It's just that the poor girl misinterpreted their message and joined an 'emo clan' online, which resulted in her being fascinated by death.
And it really made me angry how the people who wrote the article misunderstood the word 'emo' and said that she was cutting and committed suicide because she was an 'emo'. You don't have to be an 'emo' to cut, you know.

What are your thoughts on this matter?

Tsk tsk tsk, honestly I used to cut myself using a scissor because I'm afraid to use blade:p I thought that can make a solid fact thet yer a fan but then I read that ye don't need to cut fi ye want to be an MCR fan because first of all MCR is not an emo band, it is a punk:confused::p I mean if you want to be a die hard fan ye don't needed to do suicides, banging yer head is enough and singing loudly, that's what I do. Gee, the girl ye said, who hung herself. Tsk tsk tsk tsk that's a real total disaster.

Back