My Chemical Romance Fan Club

^^ Haha yeah I remember your obsession...and I was always like 'I don't think they're that good, gosh!'. And then I listened properly to The Kill one day- like, the lyrics and the passion Jared put into his voice- and BAM, I was gone. I downloaded the whole of A Beautiful Lie over the next few days, lawl. I especially like Attack along with the obvious ones (The Kill, From Yesterday). I can't believe you've met them! D: I want to!

I'm also getting into Elliot Minor. They're kind of weird sounding for their genre because half of them used to be choir boys, but I think I like the fact that they mix classical stuff with rock. It's really different.

And yeah, it's really surprising how your music taste has developed! You've gone into much harder stuff now, and I seem to be going for the softer stuff. Lawl.

^^ Haha yeah I remember your obsession...and I was always like 'I don't think they're that good, gosh!'. And then I listened properly to The Kill one day- like, the lyrics and the passion Jared put into his voice- and BAM, I was gone. I downloaded the whole of A Beautiful Lie over the next few days, lawl. I especially like Attack along with the obvious ones (The Kill, From Yesterday). I can't believe you've met them! D: I want to!

I'm also getting into Elliot Minor. They're kind of weird sounding for their genre because half of them used to be choir boys, but I think I like the fact that they mix classical stuff with rock. It's really different.

And yeah, it's really surprising how your music taste has developed! You've gone into much harder stuff now, and I seem to be going for the softer stuff. Lawl.

You should def check out the stuff from their first cd...its different, but it's still worth it to see how it all started, and personally I always equally liked both CD's. There is just more texture in ABL.

And yeah taste lol...idk why screamo and hardcore stole my heart haha, it just did :)

ah, i didn't realize there is an MCR thread here. :) MCR is my favorite band at the moment. i went to three of their concerts, and they were all awesome!!

^^ D: Lucky. I've loved them for about two years and I've never been able to go to a concert. They've finished the Black Parade tour now, and they're going on hiatus to write their new album. But they're only going to start writing it late next year so I'll have to wait like two more years to try and see them live :'(

ah, i didn't realize there is an MCR thread here. :) MCR is my favorite band at the moment. i went to three of their concerts, and they were all awesome!!

Gah, has everyone EXCEPT me been to an MCR concert? :( When will I have MY turn to go to one?
...Where I live has such a darned puny population that they'll NEVER come here...As far as I know they never have in the past either...I bet they don't even know my area exists. :(

Thank you Eve :D It's Gerard (in case no-one noticed...lawl). And the words under it are 30stm lyrics (The Fantasy).

And I like yours, though I have no clue who the dude is. Haha.

Thank you Eve :D It's Gerard (in case no-one noticed...lawl). And the words under it are 30stm lyrics (The Fantasy).

hahaha its craig from chiodos, his cheek was pretty prickley :)

and who else would it be other than Gerard...I wouldn't expect any different! How is MCR doing btw? haven't really kept tabs lately...

well i guess i should feel lucky to be living near populated cities where many bands and artists perform. but i hope u guys get the opportunity to see them live soon! they are awesome, and they put one hell of a show. i remember they did a show in Oakland and they performed the entire album of the Black Parade...with costumes..and pyro stuff and did another set from their second album.

^^ Yeah, I read a lot about the Black Parade tour. It sounded awesome. The stupid thing is, they came to my city as part of the BP tour, to a venue like 20 minutes away from where I live.

I couldn't get tickets. You can imagine how morbidly depressed I was the night of the concert, knowing MCR were in a building 20 mins away from me XD

^^ Yeah, I read a lot about the Black Parade tour. It sounded awesome. The stupid thing is, they came to my city as part of the BP tour, to a venue like 20 minutes away from where I live.

I couldn't get tickets. You can imagine how morbidly depressed I was the night of the concert, knowing MCR were in a building 20 mins away from me XD

This is kind of random, but i got the July AP mag today in the mail, so it should be in stores withing the week- it has a good sized MCR article...something I think you all would be interested in.

We all know it's Gerard in your siggy. :)
Gerard has a very distinct look. Pretty easy to recognize him. :D

Yeah, the only person I know that could mistake Gee for anyone is my brother, and he was trying to be funny. And failing. I was looking up MCR stuff and there was a pic of Gee from 2004 and my bro was like, "Dude, Beth, why are you looking at Michael Jackson-Oh, WAIT, that's Gerard Way!!! Sorry, they just look so much alike! Heheheheheheehehhahahahahahhahahahahaahah!!!!" :rolleyes:

My brother loves to insult poor Gee and anyone else in MCR and MCR in general. I admit I help him make fun of Ray, though....Ray's hair scares me. XD

Aww, lol. I think Gerard's nose has a slightly Jacko-ish look to it, so I don't blame your bro XD And I larve Ray's fro! It's awesome! Haha.

'The Black Parade Is Dead!' DVD is coming out on the 1st July- anyone gonna get it? I'm probably not- too broke, lol.

Yeah maybe it's the fact that Michael Jackson did all that crap and made all those bad choices that makes me refuse to think that maybe his nose is a liiitttle Jackson-ish. But most of all it makes me really angry when my brother hints that he thinks Gee might start making the same bad choices (if you know specifically the bad choice I'm talking about) as MJ did. My brother thinks he's funny when he talks like that, but I don't think it's funny at all, cause I know Gerard would never do something like that. I guess I should learn to take a joke, cause my brother just does it cause he knows it irritates me. If I pretend I'm not bothered by it, maybe he'll stop.

^^ Yeah, don't take notice of your bro. Gerard's a sensible guy, he'd never make bad choices like Jackson.

So how've you been? I'm trying to upload pictures from the Avril and JB concert ^_^

Back