My Chemical Romance Fan Club

Ooooh. I got that one. I will have to fiddle with it. I will scan it as sooon as I figure out how to use the scanner... *Scratches head*

Sorry that I have 'disappeared' you guys.

o.0 I was able to buy a MCR Messanger bag for my b-day. yay! I am using it as a purse-ish thing... lol.

Missed you guys.

Cool! :D Any chance you can get us a picture of it?

We missed you too *nods*

Have you guys heard of any new MCR news? 'The Black Parade Is Dead!' DVD is out on Tuesday. Don't think I'm gonna get it though.

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it comes out on Tuesday and I'm probably gettin a guitar!!!!!!!!

Oh well. It'll be cheaper by my b-day or xmas, so I'm aimin to get a guitar instead.

Plus I just spent $14.00 of moms money on a Jordin Sparks cd....:p

Every last one of my lastest pictures that I want to post are too flipping big. XP.

You miss me?
Yay! I be missed.

I could get it, and I might but I think that I am going to wait until August the second just to make sure that I have enough money to buy Breaking Dawn too. :D

I love My Chemical Romance - and they are amazing live!

Have any of y'all heard if/when the two new songs posted on YouTube will be available? I know it probably won't be for a long while, but I love "Stay."

Yay. You came. :]

I haven't even heard the songs yet. Now I feel like shooting myself in the foot. XP. So I don't know. I think that I will look the songs up on Limewire shortly though. lol.

I LOVE 'Stay'. I can't wait til they release it (hopefully they will...)

hey! I haven't been on in forever, I just have been so busy (getting lip pierced hahaha etc), but tues im flying to VA to go to warped tour, then flying home wed for another awesome concert... but anyways, hopefully some of you are going to warped this year too :)

whats new?!?

EVE! :D I've missed you, girl!

Oh, lucky you, you get to go to so many rad gigs *is jealous* Ooh, lip piercing? Picture please! ;)

Nothing's new, relleh. Except 'The Black Parade is Dead!' DVD is out, but I don't think anyone here's got it.

EVE! I've missed you, girl!

Oh, lucky you, you get to go to so many rad gigs *is jealous* Ooh, lip piercing? Picture please!

Nothing's new, relleh. Except 'The Black Parade is Dead!' DVD is out, but I don't think anyone here's got it.

Hey!!!! So yeah went to warped and another show at home...both were intense...I took over a thousand pictures from the two days, but here are a couple :)

Warped: (I watched- Greeley Estates, From First To Last, Motionless in White, Cinematic Sunrise, A Day To Remember, Norma Jean, and The Devil Wears Prada)
Greeley Estates
Matt of From First To Last
CINEMATIC SUNRISE <3 <3 <3 third time seeing them, and with chiodos 7 times seeing Craig :)

And the show from back home- where I got to stand behind the stage, next to the drums, cause a couple guys in the bands let me and my friend in :). The concert was: The Subtle Way, Emarosa, Breathe Carolina <3, Sky Eats Airplane, and A Skylit Drive:
Cory of A Skylit Drive
David of Breathe Carolina
Kyle of Breathe Carolina
Jerry of Sky Eats Airplane

A Skylit Drive from 1 ft away from the drums
Seriously that show was the most fun I have ever had. Got to have real conversations with so many of the guys and just got to chill and watch from the best place :)

Back