Skem

Emily1213 said:
Oh I am so sorry but I have to go now, I will talk to you later! you can send me a private message if you want to.Bye
rats! well bye my good friend. parting is such sweet sorrow! hate that phrase, don't aask me why I said it. whoever is that smart needs to get out of their smarty pants and hand 'em to me cuz I have no idea what that means. sorry, I'm raving again. bye hunnie. talk soon!

Edmund_luver101 said:
I love pickles.............I guess I've already said that............
Did you people miss me????
yes! where were u! oh, my gosh! u need to catch up! there is a new skandarnite thread in the cast and crew discussions thread and I missed u so much! I was like hey, what happened to edmund luver 101? glad u r back!

i want to make strawgoxeberry muffins there a different kind of berrys but i guess we could make blueberry muffins !!!!!!
hey hey hey its..........friday OMG its friday the 13th hahahahaha thats pretty random !!!!!!!!!!!

haha i noticed that earlier. i went around school telling all these people not to do things cause it's superstitious it was hilarious. ASHLEY I MISSSSSED YOU!!! but you're back!!! even though you're not on right now... that's okay :D

and, iheartsk, i definitely think chocolate chip muffins are the best-- that's my opinion

Edmund_luver101 said:
I agree with SKEM........chocolate chip all the way....
I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*scrams really loudly!* I missed u ! do u remember me? just checkin. where were u?sorry i'm nosy!

Back