Skem

YAY, I am THE random one in my group of friends. I've even been called Captain Random Pants!!!
Because I say things like... who named the marshmellow and why that name?! It doesn't make sence to me!!!
And out of nowere talk about my silly DOG who thinks she's ASLAN. LOL
RANDOMNESS RULES!!! especially whe school starts again... we NEED randomness!

Randomness is the best...ALWAYS HAVE RANDOMNESS....like the penguins living in my house...or the diamondness, boxness, and other things discussed with people i'm in band with...I'm a band person and we are the prime example of randomness...at least in Gaffney that is!

YAY! randomness rocks my sox off!! Ok, greatest line ever... "Oy with the poodles already!" It's from Gilmore Girls. Random show. My friend and I say it all the time, and we get wierd looks. :D

I don't really watch NFL...i more or less keep up with Gamecocks....specially when they go against Clemson...big rival in SC.....USC GAMECOCKS w00t w00t

mrstumnus99 said:
is anyone else watching the NFL playoffs?

OMG iwuzjust at a b-day party for my little cousins (a tad boring-yes) and all my dad and OLDER cousins (who are in like their 30's) did was watch that game.

I know... poor giants... they weren't doing so well.
I have brothers and a Dad who watch football and a friend (Who is like a brother) Who is obsessed with it. We went to barb e que and the game was on... it was not so great! LOL
But normally I don't keep up with sports. It's not my thing. ;)

WUgurl24 said:
I don't really watch NFL...i more or less keep up with Gamecocks....specially when they go against Clemson...big rival in SC.....USC GAMECOCKS w00t w00t

GO CLEMSON!! Woot!! What was the score of those games? Um, who was the winner?

;)

daughter-of-eve said:
GO CLEMSON!! Woot!! What was the score of those games? Um, who was the winner?

;)

YAY...another person from South Carolina...oh and btw my sister gets tickets to see the panthers play all the time from work

Does anyone else think Fun-Dip is a blessing? :D :D :D

I think it's the safe alternative for drugs. Or 'safer' alternative. ^_^

Back