Skem

Hehyeah I really should be doing my geometry, drama, and my english homework XD

we have to perfrorm Oedipus Rex, well a scenen, and i'm Oedipus.

SIRRAH WHAT MAKST THOU HERE? hehe thats my first line :p

Daughter of Narnia said:
Chat rooms are really difficult for mods and admins though. They have to have someone moderating it at all times. My friend explained this better because she runs a site that people wanted to have a chatroom on. But someone could start up a chat on AIM or something like that where people here could go to chat and it wouldn't need a moderator because its not associated with this site/forum.

ahhh ic... i dont mind the threads n stuff but i thought that it would be easier for the site. and the aim thing might be a good idea but some people might not wanna give out there s/ns .

Oh my gosh! I amgetting so confused on my signature. I am trying to put pictures on it and I dont know what kind of pictures.I wont to pute a bunch on but i can't I can only put on 4 or something like that! Do you know how to make Banners cause if you put a banner on your signature, doesn't that count as 1 picture?

I just wanted to say, NkandSKForever, it's not Mei Caliente, its Muy Caliente.
I speak Spanish! ;)
This is a cool thread, I am labeled for my randomness at school! :D
So, is Chloe like the queen of the Skandarnites? I have seen her mentioned on Skandar threads all around here.
She lives in Cambridge???!!! *waaaawaaaaaaa* She's soooooo lucky! She has like a 50/50 chance to meet Skandar!!

Sofia

bangAnAlf said:
what exactly does skem mean? or is just a random word lol

haha well this thread was labeled SKEM because my friend Edmund_luver101 and i were talking randomness all over the other threads so we decided to make a spot where we could just chat randomly. and SKEM is just skandar keynes initials and mine. that's all :D

Edmund's_Queen said:
I speak Spanish! ;)
So, is Chloe like the queen of the Skandarnites? I have seen her mentioned on Skandar threads all around here.
She lives in Cambridge???!!! *waaaawaaaaaaa* She's soooooo lucky! She has like a 50/50 chance to meet Skandar!!

Sofia

haha well chloe was one of the original skandarnites but there is no "queen of the skandarnites" hehehe. she is very cool though :D

SKEM said:
haha well this thread was labeled SKEM because my friend Edmund_luver101 and i were talking randomness all over the other threads so we decided to make a spot where we could just chat randomly. and SKEM is just skandar keynes initials and mine. that's all :D

lol ahh thanks for answering...i would of never guessed that.

Edmund's_Queen said:
I speak Spanish! ;)

Sofia
thanks I was just guessing but u should know that I can't spell in any language! lol

I really do wonder what happened to Edmund's_luver101? she never posts when I'm on! anybody know if she's been on lately or just out of town for the holidays?

Is it just me or does anyone else think that i_8_skandar is the real Skandar Keynes. Really!!
Look at his profile.....tHEIR B-DAY IS ON THE SAME DAY AND HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT SKANDAR!!
And if it's not Skandar, then it's really wierd thata a boy would be interested in Skandar..ILL~ :eek: :rolleyes:
What do you guys think?
I know, it probably sounds so wierd, but I just have this feeling...

Sofia

Edmund's_Queen said:
Is it just me or does anyone else think that i_8_skandar is the real Skandar Keynes. Really!!
Look at his profile.....tHEIR B-DAY IS ON THE SAME DAY AND HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT SKANDAR!!
And if it's not Skandar, then it's really wierd thata a boy would be interested in Skandar..ILL~ :eek: :rolleyes:
What do you guys think?
I know, it probably sounds so wierd, but I just have this feeling...

Sofia

maybe that's what they want you to think....
well if it is, then it's working haha.

and i think it's a girl?

Back