Skem

ok, you guys actually gave a name to the Skadar fanatics? oh gosh thats sad, who came up with this i want RECOPENCE! *eats peanut butter*

Actually i came up with the name so if you've got a problem see me. It's all a bit fun, so speak to me if you have a problem

I'm not obsessed but i just came up with name, i was actually surprised by how many people seemed to take on the name. I was rather impressed how people quickly adapted to it.

u just said u were retarded? I'm the only one allowed to say that! gotta go sorry I didn't knowI had to go so soon, Be back later! (and right after u found the thread! sorry) stay cool- Natalie

Rogue is a moderator on here, so keep comments like that to yourself. Also there are random threads such as SkEM and Evacuating London where you can post questions and complete randomness otherwise it snarls up the board and gets in the way of what the purpose of the original thread was all about.

I hear that this is the thread for all randomness and chatting. That seems perfect for me since random is all I ever am.

I'm supposed to be doing my Biology project right now (and it's due in two days) but I snuck on here to see what's new. I'm listening to Bob Dylan and from now on plant cells will always be associated with Everybody Must Get Stoned.

bangAnAlf said:
i think they should start a chat room... then well ppl could chat in there.
Chat rooms are really difficult for mods and admins though. They have to have someone moderating it at all times. My friend explained this better because she runs a site that people wanted to have a chatroom on. But someone could start up a chat on AIM or something like that where people here could go to chat and it wouldn't need a moderator because its not associated with this site/forum.

Back