Skem

Edmund_luver101 said:
Yes Yes Yes...I knew that liking chocolately chocolateness of goodness would come in handy!!!! 3 more days til CHRISTMAS!!!! Cherry limade rules!

what's cherry limade??

SKEM said:
and i love pickles! well not true.... not all pickles, just certain kinds (dunno what they're called). and video games are cool, but they get frustrating..... haha

I like dill pickles....I play the clarinet for newcomers!!!

Edmund_luver101 said:
When is everyones break???
I'm on break now....

i had a 1/2 day today so my break officially started today. i go back january 2nd or 3rd (i think 3rd) how bout you?

Edmund_luver101 said:
I mean cherry limades...there a drink...have u never heard of them???

no, but the name sounds yummy :p *licks lips* haha i love food though... hehe

NkandSKforever said:
i got out of a 1/2 day tuesday.

ARE YOU SERIOUS! that's sooo not fair :( i wanna have gotten out tuesday... and since i'm catholic, i go to a catholic school and christmas is religious so you think they'd let us out earlier but no..... grrrr at school boards

SKEM said:
ARE YOU SERIOUS! that's sooo not fair :( i wanna have gotten out tuesday... and since i'm catholic, i go to a catholic school and christmas is religious so you think they'd let us out earlier but no..... grrrr at school boards

HEHE we got out last Friday...after school!!!

SKEM said:
I'm just glad that public schools allow us to still say Merry Christmas!

Back