Skem

Edmund_luver101 said:
volleyball is cool...and so is Skandar
volleyball rox. u really bond as friends when u play travel cuz u get to go to several neighboring cities and play in all day tournaments. u should try it. it's a little tough at first, but you get used to it.

i have braces too.... like i listen to those rules haha. i've already said i love milkduds which are just about the stickiest hardest-to-chewiest, carameliest candies ever. but they rock, haha

nachoes are yummy too

SKEM said:
i have braces too.... like i listen to those rules haha. i've already said i love milkduds which are just about the stickiest hardest-to-chewiest, carameliest candies ever. but they rock, haha

nachoes are yummy too

I'm not alone!!!!! Yeaness
I get lectured if they find out I broke the rules...but I don't listen!!!

Edmund_luver101 said:
I like nachoes...even though I have braces!!!
I hated braces. I just got them of last summer but some of my friends that see me everyday at school r still like "whoa, u got your braces off" I HATE BRACEs! except on Skandar!(poor Skandar) I feel sorry for u guys! :eek: :mad:

NkandSKforever said:
I hated braces. I just got them of last summer but some of my friends that see me everyday at school r still like "whoa, u got your braces off" I HATE BRACEs! except on Skandar!(poor Skandar)

I don't get why he had to get them,,,do u guys???

Edmund_luver101 said:
Right...I don't get why they try to get u to???
Do u

huh? even though braces are cute on skandar (which the definitely are) i want mine off.... i should get them off in july or august... hopefully :D

Edmund_luver101 said:
I don't get why he had to get them,,,do u guys???

i see what you mean now.... and no i don't. his teeth seemed fine. but then again, he's becoming a movie star now, and they must have nice teeth haha

NkandSKforever said:
I ate popcorn and my parents didn't care. course it was hard to brush after.. I'll stop before I get to gross.

i eat popcorn a lot... well not a lot a lot or else i'd be fat, haha. but my parents could care less cause it doesn't do anything haha. the only thing with popcorn is the kernels... i think

Back