Skem

Edmund_luver101 said:
Lucky..
I have to wait til I'm in 8th or 9th grade of everything goes well...which it kinda is...
I don't know about u but I have to wear a retainer which i've already had put in the trash at two restraunts and had to go back. if that's what u have cumin then it's gonna be longer

NkandSKforever said:
I don't know about u but I have to wear a retainer which i've already had put in the trash at two restraunts and had to go back. if that's what u have cumin then it's gonna be longer

ugg i hope not. sometimes people at my school accidentally threw theirs away and they had to dig through the trash. it was gross...

Padre Island is in Texas...but u have to go through Mexico...and I don't know what's next for me...I have a herbst appliance.....and 12 braces...but in March I have to get full mouth braces.....and maybe perment teeth pulled....

~EdmundsQueen~ said:
OMG im scared of bees! i hate them, i mean they are freaky they sting you! :eek:
haha i had a bee sting me and i hit it off and its bum got stuck in my arm i screamed and this random girl came up and took out it haha. was well funny.

x

omg poor you! i got stung once when i was like 5 and i was in my garden and i sat down and the bee was under the seat and it stung me on the back of my leg! :eek:

Edmund_luver101 said:
I naven't had breakfast yet!!!!!!
Do u want to help SKEM and I take over all the forums....SKandar or he whose name shall not be mentioned???
if u mean me then YES. the world has to know that skandar's best!

Back