So...Who's On Now XVI

POST! T'would appear that no one else is online...:rolleyes:

At 4:00 in the morning?! No way! :p

What's up, offline friends? Lol. I am at school today... but we're in accounting now, and we're not doing anything today, on account of the inauguration. We're "watching it", but really, we're just watching the faces of excited people and listening to the background music.. nothing interesting's happening at all. So I decided to drop by and say hi to my TDL pals...

No doubt, I'll be gone by the time anyone's online. :(.....

Mosty Posty Toasty!

At 4:00 in the morning?! No way! :p

What's up, offline friends? Lol. I am at school today... but we're in accounting now, and we're not doing anything today, on account of the inauguration. We're "watching it", but really, we're just watching the faces of excited people and listening to the background music.. nothing interesting's happening at all. So I decided to drop by and say hi to my TDL pals...

No doubt, I'll be gone by the time anyone's online. :(.....

Mosty Posty Toasty!
LOL! Yeah, I woke up rather early today...:p
No school for me!!! Snow day!!! :D

Hello Kevah-de-kev-kev! What's crackin'? :p
I was watching the Winter X Games with my little bro. And there was this French dude named Kevin except he pronounced it Ke-veen. :D You don't pronounce your name like that do you??? :p

Hello Kevah-de-kev-kev! What's crackin'?
I was watching the Winter X Games with my little bro. And there was this French dude named Kevin except he pronounced it Ke-veen. You don't pronounce your name like that do you???
LOL! "Crackin'"? :p Not much...Whats "Crackin'" with you? :p
Winter X Games! Awesome! :D No, I definitely don't pronounce it that way. :p

Back