So...Who's On Now XVI

loverble said:
Yeh I am. Primary school. So ikkle kiddies lol.

Just tell her that if she really wants to do it she needs some work exspirence. A) Just to be sure and b) All Uni's want you to have of had exsperience...
Haha! Awesome!! Little kiddies are so cute!! :D

Okay, thanks for the advice! I'll tell her that... although she'd probably had some experiance helping teacher her younger siblings with homeschool.

I'm okay Ke-veen (haha)! We're under a winter storm warning for tonight :rolleyes: we're supposed to get two inches of ice. Which will cause school to be out, I won't have to go to work tomorrow (yipee!) and possible power outage . . . that will be the bad part!
How are yyyooouuu???

I'm okay Ke-veen (haha)! We're under a winter storm warning for tonight we're supposed to get two inches of ice. Which will cause school to be out, I won't have to go to work tomorrow (yipee!) and possible power outage . . . that will be the bad part!
How are yyyooouuu???
Wow, at least you don't have to work!!!!! :D Too bad about the power outage, though...

I'm great! I've decided to make banners for some of my friends on TDL (have you seen the Dedication Contest thread? That's where I got the idea...;)), so that should be fun. :D

Wow, at least you don't have to work!!!!! Too bad about the power outage, though...

I'm great! I've decided to make banners for some of my friends on TDL (have you seen the Dedication Contest thread? That's where I got the idea...;)), so that should be fun. :D

I really hope there won't be a power outage, because I won't have anything to do because we'll be trapped and I'll want to get on TDL but I can't *cries* lol. It won't be that bad, 'cause I mean I live in the south no winter storms are ever bad :p You know how that is :)

Yeah, I have see the dedication contest thread. Some of the banners that people have made are awesome! BTW I know I haven't told you this, but I meant to . . . your current banner is AWESOME!

I really hope there won't be a power outage, because I won't have anything to do because we'll be trapped and I'll want to get on TDL but I can't *cries* lol. It won't be that bad, 'cause I mean I live in the south no winter storms are ever bad You know how that is

Yeah, I have see the dedication contest thread. Some of the banners that people have made are awesome! BTW I know I haven't told you this, but I meant to . . . your current banner is AWESOME!
Yeah, Its terrible with no power! LOL! True, no winter storms are ever bad in the South. :p:D

I know, right!? Have you seen the banners Josh did? They were AMAZING! Thanks! I was pretty happy with it myself--I've started to like the darker colored banners...:D

Back