So...Who's On Now XVI

Not much. I've been doing school today, but I'm finished now. My little brother and mom went to the grocery store, so I'm enjoying a little peace and quiet :p

Lol. Unfortunatly the same... Bleh... Takes up sooooo much time lol.
lol, yeah....
*falls off chair laughing* What a question to ask Sherible! ROFL! First may I ask who's even playing in The Super Bowl?

*random* I was actually going to put a picture of myself as my profile picture, but I can't find the thingy to plug into the computer
:eek::eek::eek: Sherible! I'm ashamed of you! :)P) Arizona Cardinals (for the first time in like...60 something years) vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers! I'm pulling for the Cards, but suspect the Steelers will pull it out...

What thingy?

:eek::eek::eek: Sherible! I'm ashamed of you! :)P) Arizona Cardinals (for the first time in like...60 something years) vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers! I'm pulling for the Cards, but suspect the Steelers will pull it out...

What thingy?

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Pppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee don't be ashamed of me! :D I do watch The Super Bowl but do you want the honest truth on how I decide who I'm going for??? Prepare to be more ashamed!

The cord that plugs up to the camera and the computer, so you can get your pictures to come up.

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Pppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee don't be ashamed of me! :D I do watch The Super Bowl but do you want the honest truth on how I decide who I'm going for??? Prepare to be more ashamed!

The cord that plugs up to the camera and the computer, so you can get your pictures to come up.
LOL, how do you decide? *prepares to be more ashamed* :p

Oh...well, find it quick! I wanna see the infamous Sherible! :)p:D)

LOL, how do you decide? *prepares to be more ashamed* :p

Oh...well, find it quick! I wanna see the infamous Sherible! :)p:D)

Okay . . . here it goes . . . usually I decide which "colors" I like better HAHA! But since I don't know what these teams' look like, I go by the name . . . in this case I like the sound of Cardinal better :D And you're probably wondering why I even watch The Super Bowl is because my church has "Super Bowl Sunday" and the project the super bowl up on the wall and there's food and then when half time is on, there's a short devotion.

Infamous??? I'm appalled! LOL j/k! I can't find it, but I'll keep looking!

Okay . . . here it goes . . . usually I decide which "colors" I like better HAHA! But since I don't know what these teams' look like, I go by the name . . . in this case I like the sound of Cardinal better And you're probably wondering why I even watch The Super Bowl is because my church has "Super Bowl Sunday" and the project the super bowl up on the wall and there's food and then when half time is on, there's a short devotion.

Infamous??? I'm appalled! LOL j/k! I can't find it, but I'll keep looking!
LOL! I have two friends (girls, of course. :p) who do that, too. :rolleyes::p The Cards are red & white, the Steelers are yellow & black. Our church does something very similar, too! :D

Haha! Keep looking! :p

Sorry for the double post.

I can't find it. But my mom is on her way home and I'll ask her where it's at after I help her unload the car and if you're still on I'll put it as my profile pic.

I can't believe I'm going to put a picture up. Du du duuuunnnnnnn, but the thing is I took the picture while I had in mind putting it on TDL so I took it in the mirror and had the flash on so it's kind blur my face :D Mwahaha!

LOL! Too late the picture was taken a couple of days ago. I'm having a bad hair day, by the way. Why am I posting this picture again? :D I think there's like three pictures. (I'm going to put it in my profile picture because only member can see that).

I made a banner! I was bored...:p

PirateQueenBannerVersion4.jpg

Whaddya think, Sherible?

EDIT: Hey Isabell!! I remember you! :D Hows it goin'?

Back