Spider-man: The Role Playing Game

Hey it's me Peter Parker. Things have finally started to go back to normal and life hasn't been better. People still love me as your friendly naiborhood Spider-Man and MJ has recentley accepted my proposal. Things at the Daily Bugle a good, I finally got that staff postion after a long talk with J. Jameson. Yup everything is going great, infact it's just perfect...

SPIDER-MAN: THE ROLE PLAYING GAME

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starring:

Sir Godfrey as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Queen of the Just/ Skylasue as Mary Jane Watson
Danny Darnia as Aunt May
and Sir Godfrey as Vincent Gargan/Venom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a cool fall evening in New York City, a black van crosses one of the main streets. After passing through severla cross streets, the takes a left turn into a allyway behiend a local bank. Exiting the van is man in a white suite holding a cigar. Fallowing him are five other men, clothed in black garments. Creeping around the corner, the man in white enters the bank. Heading to the counter he speaks with an assistant. "Hello Miss, I'm here to cash a check" said the White suited man. "Oh ok, just a minute" replied the Women as she turned to her computer. As the White man stood there waiting, the remainng six spreaded out, standing directly near several cameras. One of the black men stood next to security gaurd and lite a cierrete. Turning towards the others, the Man in the white suite winked.

Instantly the four other men, began smashing the cameras. Before the security gaurd could move into action, he was knocked over by the fith man. Grabbing the gaurd's gun, the 5th man moved towards the counter and began threatening the lady. Shaking with fear, the assistant gave the men the access code. Moving over to the safe, the Man in white began entering the code. After entering the last key code, the safe opened. Moving towards the safe, the five other men gathered up the golden bars and cash into black sacks. Heading outside, the Man in white rounded the corner and towards the van. Stopping in his tracks, the White Man looked at where the van was. It was missing. Looking around the man became nervious as he gripped his pistol.

Then looking up, the Man in white saw the van suspended in a giant web. And before he could react, a figure came out of no ware and knocked him against the wall. Pinned against the wall, the Man in w****e looked into the lenses of a red mask. With a gasp he said "You!...". Knocking the Man back, the red and blue figure said "Yup it's me, Spider-Man!". Then extending his hands Spider-Man shot out strands of webs and began webbing the Man up. Coming around the corner was the five other men, who were carrying heavy filled sacks. Reacting in an instant, Spider-Man leapt upward and disspeared into the shadows. As the five men reached the allyway, they saw there webbed up comrade and that van was missing. Dropping the sacks, the men grabbed ther guns and began looking in several directions.

As four of them covered the area, the fifth walked closer to the webbed up comrade. Trying to speak, the webbed up man continued to shout. Standing infont of him, the Fifth man began ripping the webbing off of his comrades mouth. Once it was off, the Man in white shouted "Look out!". Suddenly two of the men flung into the air and hit each other. Droping from the shadows, Spder-Man struck the man on his right with his fist, sending the man into a wall. Flipping around Spider-Man shot webs towards the other man, and then pulled him towards himself. With one move, Spidey knocked the man cold. Tossing the guy aside, Spidey faced the last two men. Pulling the trigger, the fifth man moved foward. Dodging the bullets, Spider-Man leapt foward and flip kicked the man in the head. The man fell over backwards dropping his pistol.

Using his webbing, Spider-Man webbed the mans hands together. Raising to his feet Spider-Man faced the Man in white. Looking to his right, the Man in white saw a rusty pipe and with a dash he grabbed the pipe and moved towards Spider-Man. Dodging the several swings, Spidey leapt over the Man in white. Shooting his webs, Spider-Man pulled the Man towards him. With a swift kick, Spidey knocked the man unto his back. Standing over the man, Spider-Man said "You guys never learn...". Then using his webbing, he tied the man's hands up. Hearing sirans, Spider-Man leapt up and began swinging away. As Spidey took off into the New York sky, a cop car pulled into the allyway. Exiting were to cops, who looked at the scene. Smiling one of the cops said "I guess someone beat us to it".

Swinging through downtown Manhatten, Spider-Man landed on a rooftop. There he stood looking at bill board of Mary Jane. After a pause he leapt into the air and continued swinging through the city...

Last edited:
Mj was walking home from a audition for Midnight in Manhatten she arrived at her apartment she was thinking about Harry and how he saving her and Pete well was not with them anymore. Then she laid her stuff down in her apartmenet and looking at the ring that peter gave her. she stood out on the balcony watching the traffic and the stars. Peter and Aunt May were coming over for dinner and to discuss wedding plans MJ knew that Peter might be out chasing some thug keeping Mahatten safe as the new sheriff in town and the Key to the City she started dinner
She hoped thet audition went well and she was waiting on a call from her agent to tell her rather she got the part or not. She was not to sure after that last review she got from all the papers that she would even be able to get back on Broadway again.

Last edited:
Mj was wating on a phone call her phone rang She picked it up after a couple rings once she new it was her agent

"Hello Mr Martin" Mary Jane said

"Mj this call brings you some good news you got the part for midnight in mahattan it was shaky start but you made it they loved you Mj Congratulations Do you accept the part"

"Yes i do" Mj was ecstaic she could not wait to tell Pete and Aunt may she heard a knock at the door and strighten out her hair and dress she figures it was probably aunt may or Pete.

She step in and smile.
" all right what is it?," she said with a smile.

I just got a phone call from my agent I am going to be back on broadway soon and Peter my finacee and Aunt May are coming over for dinner I cannot wait to tell them Life cannot get any better I am about to Marry my best friend and the love of my life and I will be back on broadway so I might not be working as much at the Jazz club any more unless somthing else happens. Which I hope it will not always when everyhing seems so perfect somthing happens Want somthing to drink alisha I got diet coke and Diet Dr Pepper and ice tea in the fridge help yourself."

She started to frown.
" that means you live us I MJ that is great news well for you," she said with a sigh,
she look down at the floor playing with her fingers,
" Oh MJ sence my brother dead you and Peter where my only family," she told her with another sigh.
SHe got up and got some thing to drink and sat back down.

Last edited:
"Aww Alisha that is so sad we are always here for you. You will always have me and Pete I won't be leaving for to long the Theater is just over there that is whay I got this place i am close to work and the center of town I am never Far Ali you know that . Have some ice tea with me "

MJ poured them both some tea.
"I Wonder what is keeping Pete and Aunt May Oh I better go check on the dinner."

MJ set her ice tea down on the coffee table and ran into the kitchen she caught it right before it burnt she turned down the heat and started the other stuff.

She just set there while her firnd take on her food.
" Oh MJ I know that but I just well miss you deeply," she said eith treas running down her cheek,
she took a sip of her tea then look down at the floor still playing with her fingers.

Mj Walked in from the kitchen seeing her freind crying MJ set down beside her and put her hand on her shoulder "Now don't Cry Ali we are not going anywhere and I will miss you too But don't overreact Ali

She look up and nod.
" yes I know but I miss my brother deeply I just wish he here right now," she said with a weak smile on her face,
she trun to look out of the window.
" MJ what if he was here what well Peter say?," she ask with a frown.

She grin.
" yes that right he well say that oh MJ I do wish he here I just miss him thats I be all right oh I for got to tell you I just move in my old place," she said with a weak smile on her face.

She grin.
" yes that right he well say that oh MJ I do wish he here I just miss him thats I be all right oh I for got to tell you I just move in my old place," she said with a weak smile on her face.

"He should be coming any time now I hope he has not forgot it Ali I am glad you moved into your old place but anytime you want to come over I think I will try to call peter and aunt may and find out what is going on excuse me Ali."

Mj Pulled out her cell phone and dialded Aunt may's number there was no answer and she tried Peter's apt and the line was busy. Mj was having a funny feeling why all of a sudden would Ali show up now and say she is missing Pete and this other stuff Mj was not so sure that her freind was still her friend. She pullled dinner out of the oven and set it on teh counter to cool. Then she walked out to her friend. There was no answer at iether place so now I am a little nervous Ali. "

Back