The Grand Hotel

After ten minutes, Josh Stewratson woke up and opened his eyes.
He sighed and remained where he was. He did not want the moment of relaxation to end, not just yet, anyway.

Vivian glanced at her watch, then pulled out a large binder. She opened it and began to write.
She was already working on another book, one she had started right after her first had gone to the printer. But this one was more for herself than for her fans.

Alex was in the bar handing out drinks. Only a few people were in there. Emmett came behind her," Hey Im going to go home and get something I forgot. Think you can hold up the fort while Im gone?" he asked with a grin. Alex nodded" Yea I think I can. Just make your back really fast...I can't take so many people all at once" she sighed, pretending to be exhausted." Ok. Ill be back in an hour. Bye!" Alex waved as her brother picked up his jecket and left. Since there wasnt too much to do, Alex took out a packet of game cards and started doing tricks with them. After a few mintues had gone, a few children had gathered to make an audience. Alex smiled and then asked them to participate, in which they did. They always stood in aw of how things worked and asked her to do it again. When the children left she sat down and waited for people.

Vivian closed the binder, sighing. Her phone was ringing. again. It was her publisist. "Theo, hello. Yes.. I told him I couldn't be there... Well no.. I had a book signing. Yes my book is that important. This is me we're talking about. I don't care the cast is unhappy. The director should know, I told him I couldn't be there. Joyce told him! Yes. Yes, Theo.. Yes Theo.. Goodbye Theo.." she said, rolling her eyes and hanging up.
"Why must everyone yell at me for taking my book seriously?" she cried, sitting back on her chair and throwing her phone next to the binder.

ooc: can you tell I'm bored?

Back