The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

Or try going to IMDB.com. They have a near complete listing of all Wayne's films.

My mom thinks that he was an honorary Texan because he loved Texas so much and he made so many movies about\in Texas. :D So he's pretty much a Texan in my book.

I've only ever watched his westerns; I'm not much for war movies, and the only non-western of his I've watched was The Quiet Man. Didn't like it much to be honest. The Alamo and McLintock! are my favorites of his. The comancheros, The Searchers, hatari!, The Sons of Katie Elder; those are the best ones. :D

I can't sya I'm crazy for them but when it comes to movies and remakes the original is always the best no mater when it was made. and generally B&W movies have a lot better quality in my opinion.

Yep...I'm obsessed with old stuff.:p
Seriously for some reason I don't care for 90% of the stuff that's out there today.*sighs* My mom always says I should have been a 60s kid....I'm kinda a hippie or flower child at heart.;)

Yep...I'm obsessed with old stuff.:p
Seriously for some reason I don't care for 90% of the stuff that's out there today.*sighs* My mom always says I should have been a 60s kid....I'm kinda a hippie or flower child at heart.;)

I want to have been born the 60's and tween/teen in the 70's and then in my late teens in the 80's.

Pretty awesome right there.

lol am I the only one who loved growing up in the 90s?

lol well let me remind ya'll why the 90s were freakin awesome

the decage of brad pitt
pic039.jpg

eddie vedder and grunge rock
Eddie_Vedder_21.jpg

the icon
kurt-cobain.jpg

and the guilty pleasures (minus Howie and A.J...sorry guys)
Backstreet-Boys.jpg

I so agree!! ^ Except ALL of the BSB guys are amazing. It's a shame that Kevin is no longer in the band. Why didn't you mention Hanson?! :p

I so agree!! ^ Except ALL of the BSB guys are amazing. It's a shame that Kevin is no longer in the band. Why didn't you mention Hanson?! :p

I was
but the thing is
they got hotter in the 2000s
lol and idk
I loved the long hair on the middle hanson (I'll never remember his name :()
but yeah the younger one needed to grow up before he could be one of my paperboys lol

but to humor you
here they are
then
Hanson15.jpg

and now
Hanson.jpg

Haha, the Backstreet Boys! I was more of an NSYNC girl myself :rolleyes:
And I loved Hanson as well! Yay for the 90s :D

Edit: Wow, those Hanson guys turned out pretty handsome. (Haha, handsome Hanson. Try saying that 5 times fast :p)

Haha, the Backstreet Boys! I was more of an NSYNC girl myself :rolleyes:
And I loved Hanson as well! Yay for the 90s :D

Edit: Wow, those Hanson guys turned out pretty handsome. (Haha, handsome Hanson. Try saying that 5 times fast :p)

the middle one is SOOO gorgeous
like more so than Brad Pitt
he's like....wow:eek:

Kim Lol I remember the 90s well and yes I liked growing up then...:p I hate the 2000s though.:mad:

The oldest Hanson is Isaac, the middle Hanson is Taylor and the youngest Hanson (in the band there's like a billion kids in their family) is Zac. It's sad that I know this.

Hahahaha! I still listen to them. Their new stuff as well as their old stuff. :p

The oldest Hanson is Isaac, the middle Hanson is Taylor and the youngest Hanson (in the band there's like a billion kids in their family) is Zac. It's sad that I know this.

Hahahaha! I still listen to them. Their new stuff as well as their old stuff. :p

lol I like that one newish song they did
idk what it was called
taylor huh? hmmmm :D

Back