The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

I was obsessed with them. I know all of this stuff about them and NSYNC and BSB aaannd tons of other bands. I remember useless info ahaha

Tiffy!!!! Have you been on long?

I just came on! :)

Oh and guess what I found:

Amigurumi%20Blueberry%20Bunny%20Rabbit%20Lollipop%20Candy-%20Easter.jpg

This is to accompany this:

cupcake2.jpg

:D

I was born in 91, so I only remember the late 90s. I remember STar Wars Episode I coming out...we bought several bags of chips and they all had Sw pics on them including a summary of the movie. :D

And I faintly remember Episode II coming out...my dad had something medical done that year (I know what it is, but I can't spell it) and I read a magazine that had a promo photo from Episode II on the front...

Yeah that was random. Can someone tell me why Brad Pitt is considered so cute? Yuck. I've never been able to see it. and I don't think he can act; I saw part of Troy on tv and I was like, "No wonder this was a flop. With acting like that, it was a sure disaster."

LOL I watched Troy in class..He got much better near the end of the film actually..;)
But yeah not sure why people love Brad Pitt either....:rolleyes:

I remember the 90s a lot better than the early 2000s weirdly enough...

I wanted to see Troy, but now I really don't, it being R and such. The version showed on tv was trimmed down to PG-13. I know because I read the movie's script and they left out most\all nudity.

I watched the director's cut and it only had 2 breif scenes..I will warn you though that the violence is graphic at times.:eek:

Troy wasn't THAT bad of a movie if you want to be entertained but it's a poor adaptation of the myth. Ugh. And what bothers me the most is that they left out the gods. THEY were the most interesting part of the whole myth. Especially how it came about and whose side the gods were on and what strategies they used in order to manipulate the situation.

To think it all started at a wedding and it involved an apple.

"The Judgement of Paris",yes...:cool:
I'm taking Greek & Roman Classical Myth this quarter at my college.:D

I think the nudity was in theaters because the movie review I read about it mentioned the nudity...but yeah, I imagine the violence is pretty graphic. I'd only see it for Eric Bana. I like him, even though he hasn't been in very many good movies.

Hmm..was he Hector in Troy...*tries to remember*..I can't tell today's actors apart..or remember their names.:eek:

Yeah he is Hector; he was also in The Hulk (2003), Finding Nemo, and Munich. He's also in the upcoming Star Trek film as Nero, the main villain (who is a romulan) :D

Oh okay..I liked Hector.:cool:
Thanks for the info..It's kinda embarassing how little I know about modern actors.:eek:

Back