The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

I know Murtagh and Keith.:D:p

rbxw6h.jpg

Here's my list of paperboys. Most are fictional and from Fruits Basket. What can I say? Manga guys are hot :p

Real: (Gonna keep this one nice and simple)
Keith Harkin

Fictional: (Not so simple)
Fruits Basket:
Haru
Yuki
Hatori
Kureno
(Debated whether to put in the next two)
Kyo
Momiji
Other:
Murtagh

Don't worry if you have no clue who these people are! As long as you know at least one of em' I'm good.

yay!!!We share Keithy!!!:D

Haha. I didn't figure you'd know the manga ones. let me educate people ;)

First on my list was Hatsuharu Sohma also known as Haru. He's awesome and really laid back but he kinda has a duel personality. When he get's angry he's a totally different person. His friends call his two sides "White Haru" and "Black Haru" Here's a pic of his awesomeness. He looks better in the manga then anime but all my manga pics re on my other computer.
Hatsuharu 1.jpg

I'll tell you about others later not that anyones actually gonna read them or care ;)

^Interesting.:cool: So,this is a totally random question,but does his hair change colors when he becomes "Black Haru"? Because he looks calm in the photo,and I noticed how white his hair looks,so...:eek: Yeah,its a weird question.

Mine:
2nsmh6q.jpg

^I think he looks like he'd make a great Mr. Darcy in this photo.:D

Nope. He has white hair with black roots at all times but I'm pretty sure his eyes turn from gray to black.

Next up is Yuki ;)

Yuki is very sweet and is a real gentleman. He actually has a fan club at school and they call him Prince Yuki. There aren't that many things that can annoy him but the two main ones are His insane psycho brother and his fan club. He is also the president of student council. He seems to be perfect in every way but he is actually very insecure. He also was to major weaknesses, Cooking and cleaning. ;)
I just realized I have like, no good pics of him but here are two OK ones:
5.jpg 60.jpg

Agrees with the animated character thing. I have had a crush on many a animated character. From Disney to Anime.

I especially love Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. At least in the end, when he's not a Drama Queen any more.

If you linked it from Audrey's album,and she removed it,the link is broken and the picture dissapears.

Hehe *looks forward to seeing* :D

I'm probably the only person here who loves James MacArthur,but hey..:p
And he was sooo young in this!At least a decade before he was Danny in Hawaii Five-O.:D
fuqjvt.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I finally got some good pictures of my cute British friend from camp today, so hopefully I can put them up here soon LOL :p

He already has a girlfriend, though...oh well :rolleyes:

LOL. Hey don't feel bad; there are at least 2 guys I know of whom I wouldn't mind dating, but one lives in a different state, and the other goes to my church, is a year younger than me, but I think has been embarrassed by me being teased about him (I swear, every time I think of that, I want to strangle the 8th grader who said it! :p)

Back