The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

*is in love now*
singer/songwriter/guitarist = HUGE turn on for me!
there is something incredibly attractive about a man playing a guitar.
I couldn't agree more ;)

and, as I only recently discovered, this;
l_e852f462f33c1cf32a5cc407db24b1-1.jpg
0.0 Is that who I think it is? Can't really tell in that pic.

Well, from interviews and stuff, I think for a while. He talks about playing while in collage and stuff. ("I remember a lot of nights, been up studying for my exams, and it was nice to just be able to pick up the guitar, let off steam.")

:) love him. I think it's hilarious that he's the only one of the guys that had a non-music-related job before this.

Not my fault I have multiple resources of information. And that the guys talk to us.
What other knowledge about them can I scare you with.... ask me anything about them. I'll see if I know the answer.

George is Married. His wife's name is Carrie. He has an 8 year old daughter and her name is Sarah.
Damian has been dating the same girl for over two years now, and her name is Jenna.
Keith is famously single and isn't looking to date anyone at this point in his life.
Ryan is single and Paul won't tell us if he is or not.

:D

When you look at things on Wikipedia, keep in mind that pretty much everything on the site is written by members like you and me, people who usually aren't correct or accurate. In fact, if you turn in a school project citing (or quoting) Wikipedia as a source, I've heard that that information you provided from Wikipedia will be discredited, lowering your grade or flunking you completely.

Your best bet is to find it on imdb.com or his official website (if there is one).

Back