The OFFICIAL Paperb'nites Thread

^Awesome!:D

New list of mine (yes,I've expanded beyond one):
Davy (from Monkees)
Joe (Hardy Boys)
Superman (Superman Returns)

And I'm thinking about adding Danny from Hawii Five-o.:D

New Paperboy. *Swoons*

Colin Morgan. Especially in the BBC show Merlin. Oh he is absolutely adorable! He has that fantastic combination of dark hair and blue eyes that I ADORE! And he's irish. Though you can't hear it the show, only in interviews.

mer-feb-001.png

Very cute, Maggie :D

Teddy Geiger is still my first and probably favorite of my Paperboys, but I have expanded myself and have added Tom Felton (thanks to all that Draco time in HP6) and Jacob Black (the character, not the actor, even though Taylor Lautner has been looking fairly handsome lately... :rolleyes:) to my list.
I also have some "real life" Paperboys from my marching band, but I won't name them on here ;)

Teddy Geiger is still my first and probably favorite of my Paperboys, but I have expanded myself and have added Tom Felton (thanks to all that Draco time in HP6) and Jacob Black (the character, not the actor, even though Taylor Lautner has been looking fairly handsome lately... :rolleyes:) to my list.
I also have some "real life" Paperboys from my marching band, but I won't name them on here ;)

I have never really *liked* Tom Felton (as an actor I've loved him since HP1, but I've never had a crush on him or anything). But in HBP? OMG. He was :eek: HOT. Especially in that black suit Draco was always wearing ;)

And why is it that "real life" paperboys always seem to come from band? I mean, that's how it is for me...lol

Oh, and going back to HP for a sec...Colin Stroma as Cormac McLaggen was so CUTE! Although his character was obnoxious...

Mars:Jacob Black!<3 :D
He'd be mine too but I like to have paperboys nobody else has.lol.:p

No offense, but even Hayden Christensen is cuter than that^. :eek:

Another paperboy is kinda/sorta James Wlcek from Walker, Texas Ranger (He played Trent Malloy). Oh, and David James Elliott from JAG. I don't know why I didn't add him before.

I need to add a new one to my list
Newkirk from Hogan's Heroes.:D

Last edited:
It's his last name.:p But he goes by it..hes British,R.A.F.,P.O.W.,and a safecracker/pickpocket.:p
And awesome.:D
Won't let me edit my old comment so here he is:
Newkirk.jpg

Okay, Tom Felton is officially my new paperboy...

He looks much better when he actually smiles, which he doesn't get to do very often in the HP films b/c Draco smiling is just...weird :p

tomfelton05.jpg

*is in love now*
singer/songwriter/guitarist = HUGE turn on for me!

Hence this;
ctkt1.jpg

and, as I only recently discovered, this;
l_e852f462f33c1cf32a5cc407db24b1-1.jpg

there is something incredibly attractive about a man playing a guitar.

Back