The Outsiders Fan Club!

I'm looking up pictures of "The Outsiders" on photobucket and this one person has like, 50 million puctures of all the sad scenes. They must be friggin emo or something...Lol.

two-bit.jpg

...... that pic was supposed to be to be two-bit?..well i never imagined how he looked like anyway..but that pic doesnt really fit him....

Yeah, that's Emilio Estevez...He was pretty popluar at the time, so I guess that's why they picked him for it. Plus he's good at playing sarcastic wisecrackers. And he's good at looking completely crazy at one moment and overcome with sorrow the next. (For example, when they visit Johnny at the hospital.)
I think he made a good Two-Bit.
Btw, like my avatar? Lol, I found it on photobucket. I think I might change it, though...

Oh, just to tell you, it's Ponyboy after he cuts & dyes his hair...That scene's so funny. In the book it's not as funny, though. Heh.."It was YOUR bright idea, smarty..."

lol,l i like your avvie, i didnt know who it was until you said :p..he looks.ok :p

Here's more pictures! :D
If photobucket will cooperate....

ICONATOR_d044c0e14af4bab83540716003.jpg

Ponyboyicon.jpg

Ponyboy.png

Yeah, all my pictures are Ponyboy, but there're MILLIONS of him everywhere, and he just so luckily happens to be my favorite character...
You guys can post pics, too if you want.

Back