Ok, I played and won this game a while ago. I tried to play it again recently and realized it wasn't as much fun as the first one. The first one had more interaction like with each character. Don't get me wrong, the graphics were great and the scenery in some places was beautiful and it was fun to explore the ruins at Cair Paravel, etc. One part I didn't like was the neverending raid the castle, fight the bad guys.
________
HOT BOX VAPORIZERS

Last edited:
I have it for the 360 and i unlocked all the achievements. I finished the game like the day i got it. But i find its a fun game to play over and over again. I'm pretty sure that's just me. I like that they had clips form the movie in it. And some clips weren't in the movie. so that was a nice little treat. I really like this game.

I have it for the 360 and i unlocked all the achievements. I finished the game like the day i got it. But i find its a fun game to play over and over again. I'm pretty sure that's just me. I like that they had clips form the movie in it. And some clips weren't in the movie. so that was a nice little treat. I really like this game.

Ok, can you help me out then? Since you unlocked everything, is there a bit where you see any of the four kids doing their voice acting like they did in the first game?
________
LIST OF MAZDA TRANSMISSIONS

Last edited:
Dancing Lucy

In the PC game when you first enter the ruins at Cair Paravel, have Lucy in your control but don't do anything. She will at some point look down at her feet and so sort of an Irish dance. It's funny.
________
Goddess worship dicussion

Last edited:
Trumpkin dances too. LOL.

I've been playing the PS2 version. It has movie fottage all through out it. It's really fun. There's preatty much the whole first scean, and a long clip when Lucy sees Aslan. I got up to Aslan's How but then there was abug in the game so I can't get this cirtin part for a bridge so I have to start over because I can't get anywhere. It's annoying because my level on my character was really high.

There is one thing Lucy can do in Cair Paravel, well two things. She gets to explore with Edmund a bit trying to find their gifts, and she gets to run around and break things open revealing these silver and gold things that wil raise your level.

Ok, can you help me out then? Since you unlocked everything, is there a bit where you see any of the four kids doing their voice acting like they did in the first game?

No there isn't. Im sorry. I was hoping that would be in the game too. But i know you can find video of them doing it on youtube.

No there isn't. Im sorry. I was hoping that would be in the game too. But i know you can find video of them doing it on youtube.

Thanks. I replayed the game and finished it last night. I thought I got all the treasure chests for bonuses but I'm still missing 3 for the bonus footage and about 5 for the bonus art or whatever it's called. But, I'm not going to worry about it since the bonus footage isn't even worth it in this game. :)
________
Chinese Cooking

Last edited:
The chests matters in all verions. I'm doing the PS2 version and they matter alot. It also raises you level on the game. Higher level, better fighting.

Trumpkin dances too. LOL.

I've been playing the PS2 version. It has movie fottage all through out it. It's really fun. There's preatty much the whole first scean, and a long clip when Lucy sees Aslan. I got up to Aslan's How but then there was abug in the game so I can't get this cirtin part for a bridge so I have to start over because I can't get anywhere. It's annoying because my level on my character was really high.

There is one thing Lucy can do in Cair Paravel, well two things. She gets to explore with Edmund a bit trying to find their gifts, and she gets to run around and break things open revealing these silver and gold things that wil raise your level.

I saw that later on after my post. His dancing is even funnier than Lucy's. :D
________
Rhode island dispensary

Last edited:
The graphics are so much better than the first one, especially when Peter moves at all, he looks very real at times. I'm just on a PS2, not a PS3, and it still looks so much more real!! :)

I`ve got Prince Caspian on DS and it`s amazing!! :D I`ve completed it at least 5 times & I only got it about 3 months ago!
It`s a really good game but is completely different for me from LWW because I got that on gameboy advance! :)

Back