The "Quarrentined" RPG

She turned side ways so that she was now facing him. "Well maybe we could get through this week together...." she said raisng an eyebrow and smiling.

Austin looked at her as he stood up again and Scott was off, running around...He sighed..."Sure...why not?.." he replied..."Im sure i'll later want this week to never end.."

Before she took three steps forward Scott came trotting towards her and stood still as he noticed the leash. She knelt down and place it on his collar. "Good boy" she said tickling him under his neck.

She stood up and let the dog walk over to Austin all the while she was holding the leash and following the dog. "I'll have to check with my diary" she joked. "Why?...."

Rosalie quietly jogged down the street, listening to her iPod; "The Great Escape" by Boys Like Girls was the song that screamed from the small earpieces.

She laughed. "Well I suppose I have nothing to do tonight" she replied playing hard to get as she strolled passed him with the dog infront eager to carry on waling.

He was still smiling as he semmed like he was thinking in a thoulsands things as he looked at her..."Ok so, hope u dont miss it, im pretty much a good cook.." he grinned.

"Sure" she replied placing the dogs leash in his hand. Even thought they hadnt realised it had been getting late and the sun was going down. "Do you wanna walk me home?" she asked walking forward a little as she glanced back at him.

Back