~Us (me) Against The World~

Status
Not open for further replies.
She rolled her eyes, "You dont know that. Why in world not?" she asked.

ooc: yeah i've seen part of it....these kids i babysit have it free on demand...its were i saw what i did so i will prob finish it friday :)

She pulled away, "James, you're not making any sense, dont you see why I have to leave? So you can, so you wont have to worry about hurting me. That isnt fair."

"Liz, I don't want to be in love. I just...you are my best friend and I don't wnat anything to change that." he sighed, "I mean I know it will be a little different btu can't we work through this?"

"No." She said quietly hurt by his sharpness. "It's just I dont understand." She said turning her entire body towards the window instead of just her head. She was leaving so she wouldnt be a burden on him, why couldnt he just let go of her, and move on.

"Anything anymore." She said not looking at him. She was quite for a few minutes trying to figure out how to word it. "James, how come you are trying this hard?" She finally asked, hoping he would think about it and not just say cause she was his best friend.

"Because you are my best friend :)p)" he said resting his forhead on her back between her sholders, "wouldn't you fight this hard if the one friend you knew you could always count on was leaving?"

ooc: hahaha

ic:
She sighed. "James, it isnt fair for me to stay, to be a burden on you." She said. "I mean, it's not fair for you to give up...um...anything...um on my account." She said struggling with finding the words to say.

She shook her head, "No, that isnt true. You will find someone." She said refusing to look at him no matter how much she wanted to.

She could barely see through the tears, "because you cant promise it wont happen." She said. "you wont be able to help it if it does."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back