~Us (me) Against The World~

Status
Not open for further replies.
She heard his voice getting closer and closer then felt the train move. Suddenly his voice was right outside her compartment.

She sighed and stood up and opened the door, she may as well let him know she was here. "James?" She said sighing.

Liz just sighed and went back in the compartment leaving the door open for him and sat down. Finally she looked up at him. "James, what are you doing here?" She asked quietly.

ooc: hey I am sorry...I need to take a little time off rom PRGing and get my head on straight. I just got a warning from the Mods about my RPGing and...yah...I'll still be on The Dancing Lawn just not RPGing for a little bit

Liz just sighed and went back in the compartment leaving the door open for him and sat down. Finally she looked up at him. "James, what are you doing here?" She asked quietly.

"what do you think I'm doing?" he asked sitting down accross from her, "I am trying to keep you from making a mistake."

"I'll be fine, there is a dance school in Florida I can audition for." She sighed. "Besides it isnt your fault James." She said refusing to look at him.

She glared at him, "It isnt your fault James, I cant look at you cause I cant believe I've screwed everything up, that I have put you through this. Anyways, I dont mind starting over, I'm not that established or whatever." She said turning her head back away from him to look outside.

Her eyes teared up. She didnt look at him but gently pulled her hand away. "Yes I did, I cant." She managed to say. It would be way to painful to go back, she couldnt, she wouldnt.

She looked back over at him tears spilling onto her cheeks. "Why James?" She asked knowing it didnt matter what he said, she couldnt make herself come back, she knew it would hurt her too, she needed him too, but the longer she stayed around the longer it would hurt.

"beacuse you are what makes my life make sence." he said reaching up to wiper her tears away, "you give my direction...and you make me laugh when I don't wnat to, you make me do things I hate because they are good...I'd be lost if you left."

She sighed she didnt understand him at all. How could she be all that to him without him feeling anything for her. It didnt matter, "James, you're just saying that so I'll stay, you'll fall in love, and it wont matter." She said then forced a smile, "and I'll be happy for you even if I'm not strong enough...I mean I cant watch it." She said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back