~Us (me) Against The World~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then if it does I will leave or you can leave...but not before then...please." he knew he was being compleatly selfish but he couldn't help it. he knew he didn't love her but she was so much more than just a friend to him.

ooc: he is really confused

"So I'm supposed wait around for it to happen?" She asked more angrily than she meant to.

ooc: obviously ;) he should figure it out soon.

She answered his question and now she wanted to know the answer to hers. "You didnt answer my question." She asked.

"You're not making much sense James, pretend I dont exist." She said leaning back and facing the seat in front of her. The sun danced on her face ironically.

"Maybe I'm just stupid." She said again hurt by the frustration she could hear in his own voice, she had to be more frustrated then him. She sighed, "But if thats the case in a couple of years, you'll move on and fall in love, or whatever." She said. "It wont happen if I stay. You wont be able forget...whatever you uh...'feel' about me." She said not know how to put thoughts into words. How did he care so much, and not feel the same way. She knew the answer. He just felt guilty and wanted her to stay because of that.

She pushed away from him alarmed. Tears pouring down her cheeks, "Not again James, please." She begged. "I told you I dont want you like this, not with you feeling sorry for me." She began to explain again.

he looked at her for just a moment tears filling his eyes as wel, but he didn't respond with words he just slowly moved closer pressing his lips against her neck

She didnt understand, "If you want me to stay this badly, I'll try." She said sighing and looking away ashamed she had given in.

he put his hand on her face and pulled her back to look at him, "I don't feel sorry for you Lizzy...I'm just extreamly selfish." he said the honesty burning his throat.

"Stop what?" he asked dranied. the argument had tired him out so much emotionally he couldn't imagine how she was feeling. he had crossed the boundries...he knew he had, but he had to do everything he could to keep her there.

ooc: he is tearing her apart ;)

ic:
"Just stop...everything." She said angrily moving away from him. "DO you even realize what you're doing? I mean I this is what pushed me into leaving, now I dont want to stay even a little." She said angrily. "Why do you keep kissing me? You know it wont make things better." She demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back