Who would you be romantic on these Forums?

slpnarniaqueen said:
Oh my gosh...this is going to drive me crazy. I personally don't like like anyone on this forum...but I have a few guyfriends. And I hope to heaven no one likes me! Cuz that would be kinda scary cuz I only really know missfuzzy and Mistic Ice in person...anyway, this is an interesting enough thread...

Thomas, have you made your own fan club yet? Cuz you need one with all the girls that like you! :rolleyes:
Um...yeah. I have a fan club :rolleyes: :D

slpnarniaqueen said:
ARE YOU SERIOUS? :eek: Wow, that was suppost to be a joke...

So how many fans do you have? :rolleyes:
Well. THe ones who just like me aren't in it. But I know of at least 3. But there are many who like me. But its more of an underground thing. they PM each other. yeah. I don't really care. :rolleyes:

hilarious

TheMachinist said:
Well. THe ones who just like me aren't in it. But I know of at least 3. But there are many who like me. But its more of an underground thing. they PM each other. yeah. I don't really care. :rolleyes:
haha, that's funny!

TheMachinist said:
phff.....*throws back head and laughs histaricly*

slpnarniaqueen said:
What's funny? I don't find that funny...I find it actually very scary! Are you one of the 'underground fans'?
...I met her twenty minutes ago.
Yeah. I thought they dissapeared. I'm like. What happened? oh well. Until I saw in threee people's sigs. Thomasnite. I was shocked :D but...enough about that.

And Kayla. Many people will get hurt if many people like one person.

TheMachinist said:
Yeah. I thought they dissapeared. I'm like. What happened? oh well. Until I saw in threee people's sigs. Thomasnite. I was shocked :D but...enough about that.

Well thomas, nvm forget it

TheMachinist said:

Yeah...see Thomas I told you you were like almost perfect, and you acted shocked! Anyway...yeah...I wanna know who else likes someone else... :rolleyes:

*vomits with LIF!*

slpnarniaqueen said:
Yeah...see Thomas I told you you were like almost perfect, and you acted shocked! Anyway...yeah...I wanna know who else likes someone else... :rolleyes:
ME TOO! plus, im being ignored! :mad: :(

Back