Who would you be romantic on these Forums?

pink-cheetah said:
i dont know..

but yeah, like someone said, in cyberspace you never can tell
yeah i know..you really cant..

but i know people who like (liked) each other on this forum lol

Jill Pole Queen of Narnia said:
This is a weird thread. You all are talking about who you'd be romantic with. :p
ha ha.. im not i merely said that i would never say who i liked, but i cant, since i never know who is a girl and who is a guy. ;)

These is no need for this fighting. I deleted the messages. If they reoccur the thread goes next. Thanks.

i think this thread is horrible for this sort of forum. I mean, this is a Narnia Forum....for NARNIA FANS! not like a dtaing forum.....u should lock/delete this thread Mods! It only causes trouble

Shieldmaiden of Narnia said:
i think this thread is horrible for this sort of forum. I mean, this is a Narnia Forum....for NARNIA FANS! not like a dtaing forum.....u should lock/delete this thread Mods! It only causes trouble
haha....thats funny! cuz you can say the same thing about all the clans, and the prom we just had! both, have absolutly nothing to do with narnia! lol

yeah....i should. but, its ok to have parties and stuff like that...but to say who you would be 'romantic' with on this forum...is like....lol.

come on! NARNIA FANS!.com/forum :D

Shieldmaiden of Narnia said:
yeah....i should. but, its ok to have parties and stuff like that...but to say who you would be 'romantic' with on this forum...is like....lol.

come on! NARNIA FANS!.com/forum :D
haha...i really dont mind having these kinda threads!

hmmmm...they are..dumb and stupid and lame and i dunno why I even post on them! i dont even know why I do half- of the things i do!!! :D

thats why im weird and a ugly loner :p hahaha

Back