Who would you be romantic on these Forums?

Shieldmaiden of Narnia said:
hmmmm...they are..dumb and stupid and lame and i dunno why I even post on them! i dont even know why I do half- of the things i do!!! :D

thats why im weird and a ugly loner :p hahaha
ughhhhhh come on! no your not!

yes i am :p and i am proud of it.

getting off topic...ummmmmm

nope..dont know anyone kn this forum i would be 'romantic' with..is that good? :D :p

does the persons username or real name start with a T? But I do have a guess... :rolleyes:

NO ONE! But I can already name a couple, well they pretend...but my lips are sealed or a few certain people will kill me!

At almost 47, I have virtually no viable applicants for the job of Chief Cutie Pie on this forum.

Oh my gosh...this is going to drive me crazy. I personally don't like like anyone on this forum...but I have a few guyfriends. And I hope to heaven no one likes me! Cuz that would be kinda scary cuz I only really know missfuzzy and Mistic Ice in person...anyway, this is an interesting enough thread...

Thomas, have you made your own fan club yet? Cuz you need one with all the girls that like you! :rolleyes:

candy girl said:
I knew that wasn't a friendly hug.
You haven't been here in a while have you?
They "broke the world record for the longest kiss" :rolleyes: The Actuale longest kiss is like 3 days :eek:

And....I'm such a charmer, no one can resist it. And people deny it. :D

candy girl said:
I knew that wasn't a friendly hug.

NO duh Candy Girl, you should read drink more tea, they like kissed for like ten pages! :eek: Not to mention I gave them a whole wedding cerimony, entered them for longest kiss and officially dubbed EFC Looooooooover girl!

Back