Who would you be romantic on these Forums?

Im going as a dead black woman. :) Who died from being posoined cos she was going to marry a rich white man!:D And it was the butler who did it!
[its from a movie 0.o]

?Teh Deviant? said:
Im going as a dead black woman. :) Who died from being posoined cos she was going to marry a rich white man!:D And it was the butler who did it!
[its from a movie 0.o]
uh......duh!
it's pouring rain out here.

umm...weird thread...........:).....:p

I dont like ANYONE on this forum. and i only have 1 friend that is a guy anyways...and i just like him as a friend. and i dont talk 2 him that much anymore anyways..

*sigh* i don't think its a good idea, it gives ppl the wrong impression, i mean it IS the internet. you might not even noe how the persons like in real life.

x[maiden]x said:
*sigh* i don't think its a good idea, it gives ppl the wrong impression, i mean it IS the internet. you might not even noe how the persons like in real life.

100% agree wif u

No one! :D.........Well, if I knew some guy on here personally, and I liked 'im like that, then yes, but I don't, and I doubt I every will (even if I do meet someone on here in person). *sigh* Yay! no one mentioned me! :D ('cause that'd be a bit awkward.)

Shieldmaiden of Narnia said:
umm...weird thread...........:).....:p

I dont like ANYONE on this forum. and i only have 1 friend that is a guy anyways...and i just like him as a friend. and i dont talk 2 him that much anymore anyways..
yeah. sometimes i dont even know if they're a guy or girl. soooooooooooo.... :eek: i kinda refrain from that stuff
yeah if you know what i mean...

i think if i ever did like someone i wouldnt publicly post it. that would be a teensy bit embarassing, dontcha think? ;)

Back