Would you rather...

*PyroPeach* said:
love but are bad at

wud u rather eat a whole box of oreos in 15 minutes or never eat an oreo again

EAT THE WHOLE BOX IN 15 MINUTES! lol. if i never had an oreo again, ahh i dont even wanna think about it :D

would you rather have a summer where you didnt have to go anywhere or a summer where you always had to go somewhere?

deepnarnianess said:
would you rather have a summer where you didnt have to go anywhere or a summer where you always had to go somewhere?

i would rather have a summer where i didnt have to go anywhere

would you rather have to live in a room full of spiders for the rest of your life and you had to eat them or die? :D lol

EDIT: i was late :(

well only if the sheep had no fur or anything and was fully cooked :)

EDIT: sorry forgot a question

would you rather live in a pure white room meaning everything is white and you go blind or a pure black room meaning everything is black and you can't see 1 centimeter in front of you?

Last edited:
Lady Larien said:
well only if the sheep had no fur or anything and was fully cooked :)

EDIT: sorry forgot a question

would you rather live in a pure white room meaning everything is white and you go blind or a pure black room meaning everything is black and you can't see 1 centimeter in front of you?

i'd choose the black one, because the white one makes you actually blind. the black one you just cant see anything. lol

would you rather sit for an hour listening to hard rock or rap? :D lol

banned from the forums for a year, despite my fondness for snakes, but If you ever seen and smelled snake poop, you know what I mean.

-would you rather live under the ocean, or under the ground?
-would you rather worry about exams for the rest of your life, or worry about dying from a long-term illness?

SapphireOfSeptember said:
banned from the forums for a year, despite my fondness for snakes, but If you ever seen and smelled snake poop, you know what I mean.

-would you rather live under the ocean, or under the ground?
-would you rather worry about exams for the rest of your life, or worry about dying from a long-term illness?

under the ocean
worry about exams for the rest of my life

would you rather be fat or really skinny

Back