Your Favourite Film.

I have way too many :rolleyes: I couldn't possibly pick just one! But I'm currently loving:

Titanic (1998) - Enough said. Possibly the best movie ever made.
Pan's Labyrinth (2005) - I really didn't think I'd like this one but I did. It's amazing.
The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion,the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005) - Just brilliant.
Sweeney Todd : The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2008) - I'm bound to like anything that involves Tim Burton,Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter but I love this one even more than I thought I would.
Sleepy Hollow (1999) - Used to creep me out so bad but it really is a great movie.
Mamma Mia! The Movie (2008) - I really can't help it. I just LOVE this movie.
The Bridges of Madison County (1995) - Such a lovely film.
The Devil Wears Prada (2005) - Two words : MERYL STREEP.

That's it for now lol.

My favorites
Apollo 13
Superman: The Movie
The Dark Knight
SPider-Man 2
X-2: X-Men United
Iron Man
ALL six Star Wars films
Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan.
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
ET: The Extra Terestrial
Jurasic Park. ( love the score.)
Lord of the Rings ( it is one film, not three, much like the books. I side with Tolkien)
Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ( 2005). I cant' list the full sereis yet. SO far, LWW, stands alone the best.
Back to the Future
Lion King
Toy Story 2
Nightmare Before Christmas
Forrest Gump

Uhh, thats it for now. More probably later.

LOTR all three movies (nothing will ever beat LOTR)
Dark Knight
Pan's Labyrinth (This one is sooooo extremely good)
Frighteners
Big Fish (this one is amazing)
LWW
First SW trilogy and ROTS (nope, I hated the other two)
Labyrinth
Oliver Twist
Green Street Hooligans ( Elijah Wood played brilliant)
Dark Crystal (a classical one)
Philadelphia
Back to the Future trilogy!!!!

Omg..........the list can go on and on and on

you're the only other one who mentioned an ST film! :eek: The only part of that movie I like is when Spock dies...okay not really like but it's the only.....interesting part. :p

That is one of the reasons it made my list of favorites. Spock is a "protected" character that people care about and he was allowed to die. Nimoy gave a great performance in that scene I feel.

That is one of the reasons it made my list of favorites. Spock is a "protected" character that people care about and he was allowed to die. Nimoy gave a great performance in that scene I feel.

Oh definitely. If you don't cry when he dies then you can't be a true Trekkie. I can't understand this; why they could do such a good job with Spock's death but with Kirk's death *really his 'second' death* it was pathetic. :rolleyes:

you're the only other one who mentioned an ST film! :eek: The only part of that movie I like is when Spock dies...okay not really like but it's the only.....interesting part. :p
I like Wrath of Kahn movie, and Undiscovered Country. I like all the original Star Trek ones except the very first one was weak. Yah, Spock's death is like media history. But also, I adore Ricardo Montalban (Kahn) and I loved that they brought him back to be old Kahn from when he was young Kahn in the original series "Space Seed" episode. With the references to Moby Dick, that film was one of the best Star Trek films. I would say probably my favorite Sci-Fi genre.

I am curious about those of you who listed Pan's Labrynth. I just found that to be so sad! And so brutal ... what is it that makes you put it on your favorites list?

I like Wrath of Kahn movie, and Undiscovered Country. I like all the original Star Trek ones except the very first one was weak. Yah, Spock's death is like media history. But also, I adore Ricardo Montalban (Kahn) and I loved that they brought him back to be old Kahn from when he was young Kahn in the original series "Space Seed" episode. With the references to Moby Dick, that film was one of the best Star Trek films. I would say probably my favorite Sci-Fi genre.

I hated star trek 5. It was okay until all the spiritual stuff unwound. :mad:

there are only three that I like out of the films, 4, 6, and Generations. The others I can live without......mainly because I found them all to be so boring, namely The Motion Picture, Wrath, and Search for Spock *yawns thinking about it*......lol.

Back