You're Banned! II

Thou art banned: for I see that thou livest, and that thy cells do continue to divide and multiply. For arithmetic is foul, and ought not to be done--no, not by thy body. Preach thou, therefore, unto thy cells, until they repent. For except they repent, they shall perish (for I shall slay them): though if they repent, according to my biology teachers, they shall perish anyway.

Thou art banned: for I see that thou livest, and that thy cells do continue to divide and multiply. For arithmetic is foul, and ought not to be done--no, not by thy body. Preach thou, therefore, unto thy cells, until they repent. For except they repent, they shall perish (for I shall slay them): though if they repent, according to my biology teachers, they shall perish anyway.

Glenburne, please don't slay my cells. They won't cooperate. Thanks. :D

You are banned because I like bananas and I feel like only 3 other people do. :(

Thou-eth art-eth banned-eth, for-eth Aang-eth in-eth your-eth banner-eth has-eth a-eth red-eth arrow-eth instead-eth of-eth a-eth blue-eth one-eth.

Eth.

Thou-eth art-eth banned-eth, for-eth when-eth the-eth Doctor-eth goes-eth to-eth the-eth future-eth, he's-eth usually-eth wearing-eth a-eth red-eth bowtie-eth, but-eth when-eth he-eth goes-eth to-eth the-eth past-eth, it's-eth blue-eth. Coincidence-eth? I-eth think-eth NOT-eth!

Eth.

Back