You're Banned! II

Thou art banned, for thou didst not have to suffer through a school spirit rally. Forsooth, it did pain me; and I fear that I shall not recover.

Thou art banned, for this week hath already felt long.

You are banned because I've had a looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg day.

Thou art banned, for thou didst not have to suffer through a school spirit rally. Forsooth, it did pain me; and I fear that I shall not recover.

You are all banned because at least none of you had to get up at 6:30am on a Saturday, go to school and take five tests which killed your brain like I did. I. Hate. The. ACT.:mad:

Thou-eth art-eth banned-eth, for-eth so-eth am-eth I-eth.

Oh-eth, and-eth Zella-eth, that-eth quote-eth is-eth from-eth the-eth episode-eth The-eth Fires-eth of-eth Pompeii-eth. I-eth liked-eth that-eth one-eth.

Thou art banned, for thou shouldst wash it from thy head. Hast thou never heard of brain soap? Beware! for it thou dost not bathe thy brain once, yea, twice daily, thy brain shall not be clean. And if thy brain is not clean, it shall be dirty, and shall not rid thee of the ballads that haunt thee.

Thou art banned for thy ignorance. For all small children are instructed in the ways of brain soap. In fact, the soap often bubbles from their brain into their mouth: thus the garbled speech of infants and small children. Traditionally it is applied by fairies, and when the children are old enough to use it themselves, the fairies leave a cake of it under their pillow every night. But when children refrain from using the soap regularly, the fairies stop bringing it, and it fades from their minds altogether. Thus the benefits of brain soap are lost, and the children begin getting "The Barney Song" stuck in their heads. This causes severe psychological damage and is responsible for most of the mental disorders in the population at large.

Back