A Fantasy Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kool retfa Dov!" Regulas instructed the elf before dashing out of the room.
"What happened?" Leif asked, "Is something wrong?"
Dov groaned and got to his feet slowly, with help from the other elf. Dov pressed a hand pressed against his stomach. He winced and answered. "Yes, something is wrong, but with my brother, not me." He pulled his hand away, and Leif stepped back in horror. It was dripping with blood.
"Tis nwod dna tel em ees ti." Commanded the elf, gently but firmly pushing Dov into the chair.
"S'ti ton taht dab, yllaer." Said Dov, but his teeth were grinding in pain.
The other elf gently began to tug up Dov's shirt. "Uoy tsum tel em ees."
"Ahh! T'nod hcuot ti, Barook! Ti struh!"
"Llew fi siht si sa dab sa uoy ekam tuo," Barook grimaced when he finally saw Dov's stomach. "Kniht woh dab Chaim lliw eb."
"It looks like a knife wound." Said Leif. "But there was no knife...so how did...?"
"It would not have been a knife..." Said Barook slowly. "It will only show half as bad on Dov, as it will Chaim. I would say that Chaim had been stabbed by either a lance, sword or spear."
"Woh dab?" Dov asked.
"Eht dnuow si llams...ll'uoy ylniatre evil, tub ruoy rehtaf yam evah ot laeh ti, ro ti dluoc ekat a yrev gnol emit."
Dov tried to struggle to his feet. "I tsum ees fi Chaim si thgirla."
"On," Barook shook his head. "Uoy era ton gniog erehwyna."
Suddenly Dov clutched at his head, and slumped to the floor. "What is this?" Leif asked in a whisper. "What dark magic?"

Chapter Eighteen
Argo struggled to his feet, blood pouring from his head. "Chaim..."
"Argo help me!"

just enough to make you wonder! :D

I don't have anymore...I have to decide who to k... :p Why don't you read Friend-Enemy? It is actully one I have finished but only one person is reading it! (I think it's pretty good!)

you're gonna kill someone?!?! actually, I can't say too much, cause I just killed someone in one of my stories...well...sorta kinda killed them :p

"I need the spear..." Argo winced wiping away blood with the back of his hand.
Chaim shuddered, and shook his head weakly. "S'ti kcuts thgit, Argo. Uoy tsum pleh em..." It would have been to much effort for Chaim to speak in the human language, the spear was jammed between his ribs.
Argo dropped to his knees beside his brother. "I od ton wonk tahw ot od."
"T'nod og yawa Argo... esaelp od ton evael em!" He grabbed Argo's hand, his eyes were wide. "Argo I t'nod tnaw ot eid!"
"Uoy t'now eid Chaim!"
Chaim drew a shaking breath. "Yeht lliw llik eht srehto..."
"On..." Argo shook his head. "Rehtaf lliw ton tel meht, ll'eh esu cigam fi deen eb. Eh t'now tel meht eb dellik Chaim."
"I epoh er'uoy thgir..." Chaim's voice trailed off and his eyes closed.

that still leaves celeborn...not that he can do anything w/o galadriel except look elvish...but seriously, where are these stinkin' elf killers?????? i shall hunt them down w/ the fallen legolas's bow! and aragorn and gimli shall help!

What?! ELINDIL! NO!!!!!! What happened?! I think I'm going to have to go back and reread! I don't understand! What happened?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back