Word on the street is David Tennant<sp? is leaving! My friend is a DW fan. Like RIDICULOUS> it's almost strange. So I've seen parts of episodes Silence in the Library and others.

I love that episode!!

"Donna Noble has left the library"
"Donna Noble has been saved!"

"Hey! Who turned out the lights!" (yes, it was more of a statement than a question, LOL!!

Was the so called Christmas Special for Christmas 2009 of now?

What do you mean?

I saw the Christmas Special. It was ok but nothing special (no pun intended) plus it annoyed me slightly but I won't say why until other people have seen it. But remind me to tell you when you have seen it.

Have you heard who the new Doctor Who is?

A guy called Matt Smith <--- Spoiler!!! It tells you the name. Tis up to you if you want to know or not...

um...how is it a spoiler to know who it it?
Surely it is more of a spoiler to know how 10 dies?
I swear i will cry when it happens. I was in buckets about Donna, and even bigger buckets when rose got left on the beach in the second series.

Well, they keep getting younger:D

First doctor i ever saw on screen was Tennant, two or three episodes, then i switched to Eccleston, and i thought he was very cool too! And then when season one finished i watched Tennant again, and since i've never seen classic, he's like the Doctor for me. But then again, it wasn't hard to switch between Eccleston and Tennant, so we'll see :D

(As long as they don't have him fall in love with a 12 year old i'm fine with it:p)

Surely it is more of a spoiler to know how 10 dies?
I swear i will cry when it happens. I was in buckets about Donna, and even bigger buckets when rose got left on the beach in the second series.
Oh, man! Stop it will you? I already feel it. I don't know if I can bear to watch it now.:eek:

I just got into Docter Who. The only Docter I know of is David Tennant. It's a great show and I wonder, OK Why did it take me so long to find this show? lol

I just got into Docter Who. The only Docter I know of is David Tennant. It's a great show and I wonder, OK Why did it take me so long to find this show? lol
Maybe because you were not looking for it. How did you find it?

So... what do you think of the casting for Eleven? I'm still trying to get used to the concept... not happy with it yet, but it could've been a lot worse.

Happy day - won some more lovely old eps from ebay, hoorah for cheap vhs. Filled in a couple of my blanks for the First Doctor and landed a copy of 'Curse of Peladon' for Third Doctor (one of my favorites - also good fun having David Troughton playing King Peladon). :D

I'm not too happy about the new doctor - too young and wimpy looking I think.

Oh and claim to fame about Troughton. I know numerous people (including my dad) who knows his brother well!

I particularly liked Christopher Eccleston more than David Tennant. I thought he came in and left too quickly. It's a shame he didn't do another series.

Back