Español - Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.
truelovewaits said:
a girl at my church! she is having it at the cordova skating rink! so i will be skating most of the day! yay! so what are you going to do tomorrow!??! :D
hmm i dont know how to say nothin in spanish giselle could you tell me how to say nothing in spanish?

truelovewaits said:
sorry! it was supposed to be padre! sorry! what is your dad's name!?

Ohh I get it now. That's "¿Cómo se llama tu papá?"

Just one thing, accents are important, see the difference:

papá: father
papa: potato
Papa: Pope

Giselle

truelovewaits said:
ha! that is funny! i don't know how to say nothing in spanish either!!!!!!!!!
Como te llama to la madre? -giselle?!

That's '¿Cómo se llama tu mamá?'

Giselle

truelovewaits said:
how do you do accents!??!?!

Uh-oh that's a problem. Those are on my keyboard, but I think that those are not on yours. I have one program, it is actually part of windows, it's called "mapa de caracteres" but I don't know what's the actual name in English.

Giselle

giselle said:
Uh-oh that's a problem. Those are on my keyboard, but I think that those are not on yours. I have one program, it is actually part of windows, it's called "mapa de caracteres" but I don't know what's the actual name in English.

Giselle
oh ok!

Stephanie :D

giselle said:
Of course, nothing is 'nada' in Spanish.

Giselle
oh duh i knew that....*smacks forehead* well the only Spanish i know is from my beginner Spanish class and watching Dora w/my sister

iluvsk said:
oh duh i knew that....*smacks forehead* well the only Spanish i know is from my beginner Spanish class and watching Dora w/my sister
hhahahhahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have taken spanish since k-4! and i still stink at it! :D

iluvsk said:

But you have the idea, which is excellent. There are persons who just drop it. I'm taking French lessons, and there's one boy who doesn't seem interested, he just goes to the class but I see no effort.

I will help you so much if you begin to read a book in Spanish, a small and simple one.

Giselle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back